Serviced Apartment Near Bangkok, Brumungrad Hospital

Hi all

I am bringing my dad for treatment in Bangkok Hospital. We are planning to stay in Bangkok initially for 2 weeks . It may go upto 4 weeks

Requesting advise on

1. serviced 2 bed 1 room aparments ( up to 15000 baht/month)

which is

2. close to the Bangkok, Brumungrad hospitals

3. close to restraurants

4. close to shops

5. bus/train station

is it better to live far from hospital ( so tht accomodation cost is small, but travel cost and time is high or the vice versa?)

Thanks

Shonkho

Edited by shonkho

Hi all

I am bringing my dad for treatment in Bangkok Hospital. We are planning to stay in Bangkok initially for 2 weeks . It may go upto 4 weeks

Requesting advise on

1. serviced 2 bed 1 room aparments ( up to 15000 baht/month)

which is

2. close to the Bangkok, Brumungrad hospitals

3. close to restraurants

4. close to shops

5. bus/train station

is it better to live far from hospital ( so tht accomodation cost is small, but travel cost and time is high or the vice versa?)

Thanks

Shonkho

BUMRUNGRAD itself does offer such accomodation for relatives of in-patients in a seperate building. not too expensive, if I remember that right. just adjacent to the hospital complex, there is PLENTY of other accomodation available, be it inexpensive hotels or apartment-style.

though, staying at the Bumrungrad-apartments is certainly most convenient and least hassle.

my Mom and my brother stayed there for a week when visiting me during my unexpected and unwanted sudden adventure at the Bumrungrad-ICU in 2006