Internship In Bangkok

Hello everyone,

I am studying in Bangkok at Ramkhamhaeng University for one semester as an exchange student. As I like it here I plan to stay a few months longer for doing an internship here in Bangkok.

Regarding that I have some question and I hope to find answers here:

• I am studying Business Information Systems as a major with Business Administration as a minor. I additionally have work experiences especially in Management Consulting and Audit (internships at PwC, Horváth & Partners; self-dependent Consultant in a student-led Consultancy). Concerning that I am searching for a company which fits my interests, experiences and course of studies best. I am thinking to apply at Siemens and maybe Mercedes Benz. Do you know other international companies offering internships in Bangkok?
  • Concerning the application procedure I am not sure how it differs from that in Germany. Do they expect a american styled CV, can I simply tranlsate my (german) CV or is there even an own thai or asian standard? How about the cover letter, are there certain aspects I should consider, or could I simply write it like in Germany but on english of course?
  • Some fellow students told me to personally go to the office and bring my documents. Do you think it is a good way? What about the dresscode, do I have to wear "business" (suit plus tie) like in germany, or is handled a little bit more relaxed here?

Thank you in advance for helping!