Price Gauging Blacklist

ozsamurai

What a rude forum! The OP clearly stated what the thread should be about. Why then do people feel the right to hijack the thread for their own agendas? He wasn't asking for your opinion folks! Stick to the topic or start your own thread all you antagonistic wordsmiths.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my home state, Washington, if you are not a state resident you pay more for: camping fees, fishing and hunting licenses, university and college tuition, the major stadiums are partially funded by an extra motel and hotel tax (aimed at tourists), and there are many tourist attractions that locals don't patronize because they are so overpriced. They have no elephant shows here so I don't have an exact comparison to make.

What a rude forum! The OP clearly stated what the thread should be about. Why then do people feel the right to hijack the thread for their own agendas? He wasn't asking for your opinion folks! Stick to the topic or start your own thread all you antagonistic wordsmiths.

Thank you, you think you may be able to start a valuable thread, one of reference, but as usual it gets clustered beyond belief with the the hi-so opinions of the self proclaimed rich... so the thread dies, nothing is achieved either way. I'd love to be able to edit the responses myself and clear out anything NOT RELATED to the OP.

over 2000 hits and 4 pages of dribble, so far we have 2 places that have come up as a poor deal...unbelievable! Do I protest too much?

Oz (the OP)

Think yourselves lucky...at Victoria Gardens in Calcutta Indians pay 20 rupees vs foreigner 200, and at the Taj Mahal it's taken a step further with 30 vs 750.

Btw, at Thai national parks I've always paid the Thai price showing my drivers license.

Thank you, you think you may be able to start a valuable thread, one of reference, but as usual it gets clustered beyond belief with the the hi-so opinions of the self proclaimed rich... so the thread dies, nothing is achieved either way. I'd love to be able to edit the responses myself and clear out anything NOT RELATED to the OP.

over 2000 hits and 4 pages of dribble, so far we have 2 places that have come up as a poor deal...unbelievable! Do I protest too much?

Oz (the OP)

4 pages of posts where people see things differently from the OP and only 2 posts containing info agreeing with the OP. Hmmm? Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.... in the words of John Lennon!

No four pages of posts where everyone brings their own agenda to a simple post, making sure that any new readers lose interest in the dribble they offer, and lose interest as the thread becae something it was never intended to be.

Oz