Can Anyone Recomend A Good Law Firm In Chalong?

drink75

Hi Newbie here, Wow life on the island is good!

I wanted to ask if anyone can really recomend a law firm in or near Chalong who can handle both the setting up of a limited company and also work permit and land/house purchase.

I did a search on the forum but would like a current opinion is anyone has time to spare.

Many thanks in advance.

Steve

Eric Snyder. Phuket town 076219061. Eric is an American, he owns Jairak Enterprise Ltd, he has been here for about 30 yrs and knows Thai law better than most.

A lot of years ago I used Eric Snyder when I first arrived on Phuket Island. I was initially not impressed by his off hand manner (to us mere mortals) and I was astonished by his prices (for Thailand). I've no doubt he has an excellent understanding of Thai speak & Thai law, however my first impression stuck and I never dealt with him ever again. Just my point of view.....

BTW Jairak Ent is in Phuket Town, and not near Chalong.

Edited by LivinginKata

Eric Snyder. Phuket town 076219061. Eric is an American, he owns Jairak Enterprise Ltd, he has been here for about 30 yrs and knows Thai law better than most.

A lot of years ago I used Eric Snyder when I first arrived on Phuket Island. I was initially not impressed by his off hand manner (to us mere mortals) and I was astonished by his prices (for Thailand). I've no doubt he has an excellent understanding of Thai speak & Thai law, however my first impression stuck and I never dealt with him ever again. Just my point of view.....

BTW Jairak Ent is in Phuket Town, and not near Chalong.

I've always wondered why an American would be practicing law in Thailand when the profits from the profession in the US are so colossal

Reasons for leaving?

Somjet of Phuket Business and Accounting just up on the right hand side after Perfection Spa. Eric Snyder recommeded some friends of mine go for a 30 year lease, which turned out to be a total unmitigaged disaster. Why farangs here continue to trust fellow farangs just because they are, farangs that is, defeats me.

• 2 weeks later...
Somjet of Phuket Business and Accounting just up on the right hand side after Perfection Spa. Eric Snyder recommeded some friends of mine go for a 30 year lease, which turned out to be a total unmitigaged disaster. Why farangs here continue to trust fellow farangs just because they are, farangs that is, defeats me.

Just seen this post.

Several friends of mine have had significant problems over the years with this guy (Somjet) and his company's services. Some are very happy with him and still use him.

Caveat Emptor

I use a paralegal who worked for years with McEvily and Collins before setting up on her own. She has handled all those things the OP asked about for me and more (even getting auto registrations updated and whatever else I need doing). She also takes care of all of my accounting needs. She is just past Chalong circle. I can give you a phone number via PM. Her name is K. Jeaw.