Us Visa Interview - 3 Week Wait

My wife went and applied for her Tourist Visa today. Not too worried about her getting it as this will be her second trip to the U.S. However, just a word of caution if anyone else is having someone apply. Apparently, the one-week apply then interview delay has turned into more than three weeks. We don't have her interview until Nov 30. I was being all chilled about things, thinking the one-week rule was the norm. Glad she went in when she did, or it could have really screwed up the travel plans.

Anyone else heard about or experienced this of late?

Dr. B

My wife went and applied for her Tourist Visa today. Not too worried about her getting it as this will be her second trip to the U.S. However, just a word of caution if anyone else is having someone apply. Apparently, the one-week apply then interview delay has turned into more than three weeks. We don't have her interview until Nov 30. I was being all chilled about things, thinking the one-week rule was the norm. Glad she went in when she did, or it could have really screwed up the travel plans.

Anyone else heard about or experienced this of late?

Dr. B

Can you handle the wait??? Try waitng 2 yrs :o