Tea Time

deanpratchett

I found a place today that does good old fashioned British cups (and Pots) of tea!

They've got PG Tips, Tetleys (including de-caf), TY-Phoo and Taylors Yorkshire Tea-

as well as Twinings English Breakfast, Earl Grey and all manner of fruit and herbal teas.

The place is called The Olde Bell -its a pub- not the usual place to find a good cup of tea I grant you!

Just down from the moat on Loi Kroh Rd.

Check it out!

I found a place today that does good old fashioned British cups (and Pots) of tea!

They've got PG Tips, Tetleys (including de-caf), TY-Phoo and Taylors Yorkshire Tea-

as well as Twinings English Breakfast, Earl Grey and all manner of fruit and herbal teas.

The place is called The Olde Bell -its a pub- not the usual place to find a good cup of tea I grant you!

Check it out!

Tetley's de-caf ?! :D Ee, lad - what's t'world coming to? :o

Any sign of Assam tea there? If there is, I'd be there like a ferret out of Ian Botham's trousers...............

Check it out!

Even though I'd recommend the Olde Bell as the best of Chiang Mai's British style pubs - I find that tea drinking in Thailand just doesn't match up to the experience back in Blighty. Not sure if it's the water or the milk but even using PG Tips or Tetleys there's something about the taste that isn't right. I'm a half a dozen cups a day man back in Blighty but I tend to stick to the coffee here.