• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raining in Pattaya now at 1pm on Friday 25th of March

Started at 3 here.

Took 2 hours to get to Chonburi. :o

Started raining in Don Muang about 3.30pm. From Chonburi it probably took a right at Central Bangna and up Srinakarin Rd and on through to Bangkapi.

:D

Say, you worldly expats-when does the rainy season start? I heard that it was the end of april and onwards, but I figured it's best to ask firsthand.... Should I pack my raincoat for the last few weeks of my vacation, or has this drought postponed things?

:o

Say, you worldly expats-when does the rainy season start?  I heard that it was the end of april and onwards, but I figured it's best to ask firsthand....  Should I pack my raincoat for the last few weeks of my vacation, or has this drought postponed things?

July as a rule????,but you nether no ,maybe next week,what allot of pages :D

Edited by dog

Say, you worldly expats-when does the rainy season start?  I heard that it was the end of april and onwards, but I figured it's best to ask firsthand....  Should I pack my raincoat for the last few weeks of my vacation, or has this drought postponed things?

Tut.....Don't you know anything? The rainy season starts when they fire the rockets into the clouds at Yasathon to release the rain of course. :o

36 mm of rain today in Pattaya.

RAIN.....!!???

I am shoveling snow...! Guess where I am.....You should be happy!!!,beer,sun,bargirls,tuk,tuk,take you wherevever,riped bananas and melons...

So..give me a brake!!! Stop winding!!! I would give a ticket to a Beatles consert to be in your place!!..anyway! enjoy and I will catch up!!!...M

36 mm of rain today in Pattaya.

RAIN.....!!???

I am shoveling snow...! Guess where I am.....You should be happy!!!,beer,sun,bargirls,tuk,tuk,take you wherevever,riped bananas and melons...

So..give me a brake!!! Stop winding!!! I would give a ticket to a Beatles consert to be in your place!!..anyway! enjoy and I will catch up!!!...M

I heard rumours of a Beatles reunion concert in Thailand. :o

I heard rumours of a Beatles reunion concert in Thailand. :D

YES!!!!! I heard about that also,but Harrison,Lennon is on the other side.So if it`s going to be a reunion give me a call I will for sure be there,however,nobody could ever never take there places....

Kids today, eh? They just don't know what they missed... oops! :o (No rain in Phuket)

I,m in Pattaya now. Getting here was no joke though. On the way down the 331it not only rained cats and dogs,but water buffalo,elephants & crocs. We were down tp 20km/ph at one stage. Havn't seen rain like that for a long time. And the sky! Blacker than a kaffer womens fanny at midnight.

we need rain here  :D  the wells are getting very dry!

:o:D:D:D:D:D Woohoooo! Started at 11:01pm, Internet down at 11:02pm but what the heck! I hope you're getting wet too, Torny :D

Edit: UBC down at 11:17 :D - a big black cloud (the one that dumped the rain, i guess) has now moved over to where the satellite is...