bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, same same.

Its 03.30 pm....It´s beautiful, peaceful, ahppy village on the lake type thing.

I give it 10 hours. At around 1.30 am starts the weekly afterparty orgnised by a number of village bartenders, and although usually great and fun and sfe, this week, there are a few people who will have to pay some of their debts to us.

should prove interesting.

Wow what a day :D bbq with the family tomorrow, went down asda spent £60 on flesh :o

Got into an argument with a rough council house slag, because she was parked in a mother and baby space, without a baby. And me being me i had to say something, 10 minutes later when i had impressed her with some big words, like ignorant, and obnoxious, she was suitably embarrassed, especially when everyone waiting for a mother and baby space started clapping :D:D

ahhh how i enjoy my shopping trips, shame the wife doesn't like me causing a scene. I asked her do you think it is right she should park there? she says no, so i say do you think its right i said something? she says yes then says but i wish it was someone else doing the talking :D

Pissing down in Taipei again ( that's every day this week). Was going to go up Taipei 101 with the Mrs - she's only here for 2 weeks - tight buggers in the TW embassy in BKK would only let her have a 14 day visa - but there's no point paying 1000 baht to look at the inside of a cloud!!!!

Ah well, only other option is off to the pub :o

It almost RAINed here this evening. It started to spit, just enough to get everyone in panic mode (laundry getting pulled in, windows closed, umbrellas out), then..............nothing.

It may start again. Then again, it may not. It probably will depend on whether or not I decide to go out tonight. If I do go out, it will start pissing down minutes after I leave. If I stay in, nary a drop will fall. :o

Murphy's Law

tomorrow, went down asda spent £60 on flesh :D

Got into an argument with a rough council house slag, because she was parked in a mother and baby space, without a baby. ..............(snip, for brevity)

Dales, do they have Daddy with baby parking spaces too? Cos although she may not have had a baby, your are most certainly NOT a mummy. :o:D

Pissing it down since I went to bed this morning at nine. Until I got up this afternoon at 2. Perfect.

Surprise, Surprise ! It's NOT RAINing in Pattaya right now !!! :o

It did RAIN again a little last night, hardly enough to dampen the streets. Looks pretty good outside now though.

tomorrow, went down asda spent £60 on flesh :D

Got into an argument with a rough council house slag, because she was parked in a mother and baby space, without a baby. ..............(snip, for brevity)

Dales, do they have Daddy with baby parking spaces too? Cos although she may not have had a baby, your are most certainly NOT a mummy. :o:D

Pissing it down since I went to bed this morning at nine. Until I got up this afternoon at 2. Perfect.

Yeah your right mate, it wasnt a daddy with baby space, what i should have said was parent with baby space, although i had the wife with me so it could have been a mother and baby space :D:D

Sunshine again today, and they say it will last for 1 whole week, woooooo hooooooooooo :D:D

It hasn't RAINed here all day ! Beautiful sunshine and hot most of the day. High clouds drifting in later afternoon. It may RAIN, it may not. Only time will tell........ :o

Yep another hot one in the West country today, reached a balmy 27c according to my temp gauge :D:D Who needs Thailand? :D

You do obviously, or you wouldn't be coming here so soon after acquiring your newest family member !

Oh yeah, didn't RAIN here yesterday or today ! It's been a couple of days without RAIN now, which may explain the recent water shortages in some parts of Pattaya. :o

You do obviously, or you wouldn't be coming here so soon after acquiring your newest family member !

Believe me mate i dont really want to come back to Thailand so soon after baby, but we have to make the effort to come and see the family, they are desperate to see baby. Once we are in Thailand i am sure it will be fine, but it is the flight i am worried about. I am going to be one of those people i hate so much :o So anybody flying with Ba to Thailand on the 25th June i apologise now if you are stuck with a crying baby.

BTW another beautiful day today :D

So anybody flying with Ba to Thailand on the 25th June i apologise now if you are stuck with a crying baby.

Can't you ship the wee one in one of those little cages they use for cats and dogs ?

I'm sure the rest of the passengers would appreciate it ! :D

Oh yeah, still not RAINing in Pattaya at this time. :o

So anybody flying with Ba to Thailand on the 25th June i apologise now if you are stuck with a crying baby.

Can't you ship the wee one in one of those little cages they use for cats and dogs ?

I'm sure the rest of the passengers would appreciate it ! :D

Already asked mate, they said no though and i shouldnt be so mean to my baby. Its not just the other passengers that would appreciate it :o:D

Seriously though, to be fair he is a good little lad who only cries when he is hungry or needs changing so it shouldnt be that bad :D

Still sunny in Bristol :D

Edited by daleyboy

Oh.. the sun has got his hat on

Hip hip hip hooray..

The sun has got it's hat on and is coming out to play.

totster beach.gif

Tot´s: Leave the drug taking to professionals, please. It´s for your own safety mate.

:o

rained for twenty two hours, now the sun has come out to play, hats and bells and all.

Why am inside posting this?

Oh.. the sun has got his hat on

Hip hip hip hooray..

The sun has got it's hat on and is coming out to play.

totster beach.gif

Tot´s: Leave the drug taking to professionals, please. It´s for your own safety mate.

:D

rained for twenty two hours, now the sun has come out to play, hats and bells and all.

Why am inside posting this?

The annoying thing is that as I do nights, I spend most of the day in bed.. missing the sun.. :o

Ah well... looks like I'll be moonbathing again tonight... :D

totster :D

Well, the good news (?) is that it hasn't RAINed here recently. The bad news is we seem to still be having water shortages in some places. :D

So much for the city's gaurantee of no shortages this year. :o

It is pissing down RAIN here in Pattaya right now. It started rather suddenly around 2 am, with a massive downpour.

No warning, no thunder/lightning or pre-downpour drizzle. It just hit instantly, loud enough to wake up numerous people in the neighbourhood, who have been scrambling to get the laundry in. :o

Just in time for all the bars and discos to sart letting out too. Oops, there's the crashing of thunder now. Sucks to be working right now !

Lots of rain, so much rain, in fact, my bungalow is like a beacon to all the forest creatures who see the light on and thought they'd drop in. The ants I handle, barely, but it was the huge granpappy scorpion that significantly spoiled the cosy night. It was HUUUUUUUUUUUGE ........ and, at my feet, as I tap, tap, tapped away on the computer. Mistook it for a member of my gecko gang - in my peripheral vision - until I quickly noticed the claws. Enormous claws, I tellya, ENORMOUS!! :o

It RAINed again here in Pattaya, for those of you that care.

It doesn't seem to be helping with the water situation though :o

It's been over 2 weeks of shortages/cut-offs now in this area of town.

Funny how the current soon-to-be-ex lives a couple hundred meters away, on the other side of #3 Road, and hasn't had any cut-offs or shortages. :D

Well it appears no one cares whether or not it is RAINing in various parts of Thailand right now. Just so you know, it's pouring down here in Pattaya, again. Some nice thunder claps going on as well (at 4 in the morning).

Still having the water shortages though, in some parts of the city, but not others. :o