Rain........

bmw

SIX days with no replies ?!?!?! See what happens when you let daleyboy go on vacation ?

I think it RAINed here (in Pattaya) this morning (7 am ?). As I was pretty drunk when I fell into bed around 3:30 am, I was in no condition to get up and look.

It sounded vicious, not really heavy drops, but coming down hard and fast. Didn't last long, and when I eventually crawled out of bed, it was hard to tell that it had RAINed at all !

Indeed mate it did rain this morning and it was heavy, but it is quite pleasent out there now :D

Heatwave in the Uk DB, :D They reckon records are going to broken this week. Luvverley Jubberley :o String vest and handkerchief on head time :D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heatwave in the Uk DB, :D They reckon records are going to broken this week. Luvverley Jubberley :o String vest and handkerchief on head time :D

Even CNN has a story on that.

CNN - UK's heat may surpass Bangkok

It's all daleyboys fault !

But no matter. He will be returning home soon, so the gray skies and drizzle will start again (in England)! :D

Looking pretty good here today. No rain, no daleyboy, what more could you ask for ?!??!! :D

Ahhh i know your missing me matey, dont worry it will be another 5 years before i see you again!!!! thank <deleted> for that :D hot in bangers today i think we had rain but i was busy wandering round pantip to notice :o

SIX days with no replies ?!?!?! See what happens when you let daleyboy go on vacation ?

I think it RAINed here (in Pattaya) this morning (7 am ?). As I was pretty drunk when I fell into bed around 3:30 am, I was in no condition to get up and look.

It sounded vicious, not really heavy drops, but coming down hard and fast. Didn't last long, and when I eventually crawled out of bed, it was hard to tell that it had RAINed at all !

Indeed mate it did rain this morning and it was heavy, but it is quite pleasent out there now :D

Thing is blowjob, if i was in the uk then i would have to work through all that heat so i am quite happy to have a few showers and no work. I also dont think redrus appreciated the phone call from the beach the other day :D let him listen to the water lapping up against my feet roughly around 9am uk time so just when he was starting work :D

Thing is blowjob, if i was in the uk then i would have to work through all that heat so i am quite happy to have a few showers and no work. I also dont think redrus appreciated the phone call from the beach the other day :D let him listen to the water lapping up against my feet roughly around 9am uk time so just when he was starting work :D

Yes i know what you mean DaisyBoy, but in winter when your freezing your nads off in the UK, i'll be on the beach with the waves lapping at my feet :D:D

Yes i know what you mean DaisyBoy, but in winter when your freezing your nads off in the UK, i'll be on the beach with the waves lapping at my feet :D:D

Well back in blighty today, and it is <deleted> hot :D and there was me thinking it was just a wind up that blighty could be as hot as thailand, but indeed it is and we have no aircon :D guess i will have to sleep in the car with the engine running all night :o

guess i will have to sleep in the car with the engine running all night :o

Did you bring the Tuk uk back then :D

are you starting up the tuk tuks in brighton? I thought you lived in brixton?

No, he lives in Bristol. And he wants a Tuk Tuk to to farm his fields as his horse has gone lame :D

Ya cheeky prick, at least i dont still use pit ponies :o:D

Btw hot agian in Bristol today, that would be Bristol, not Brighton but Bristol, just for those that are confused about where i come from, BRISTOL :D:D

Funny signature I saw the other day...

some cows have horns, some cows don´t have horns, some cows are horses....

How´s the sunshine in Brixton? :o

How´d joe do on the flight back? Is he an NBF?

Funny signature I saw the other day...

some cows have horns, some cows don´t have horns, some cows are horses....

How´s the sunshine in Brixton? :D

How´d joe do on the flight back? Is he an NBF?

He was sweet mate, he slept all the way and didnt wake up once :D no screaming and crying thank <deleted>, so what is NBF? New born flyer? :D

smileyabvepa9.gif :o

He was sweet mate, he slept all the way and didnt wake up once :Dno screaming and crying thank <deleted>.

smileyabvepa9.gif

Unlike his dad or so I heard. :o

I hear someone has pictures of your wife dragging you through the terminal by a leg, and that you can see the scratch marks on the floor by your departure gate ! :D

Joe was probably in shock at the sight of a bigger, louder baby making such a fuss ! :D

Oh yeah, almost forgot, no RAIN in Pattaya today !!!

I would say it hasn't RAINed since Dale left, but that wouldn't quite be true.......or would it...... :D

He was sweet mate, he slept all the way and didnt wake up once :Dno screaming and crying thank <deleted>.

smileyabvepa9.gif

Unlike his dad or so I heard. :o

I hear someone has pictures of your wife dragging you through the terminal by a leg, and that you can see the scratch marks on the floor by your departure gate ! :D

Joe was probably in shock at the sight of a bigger, louder baby making such a fuss ! :D

Oh yeah, almost forgot, no RAIN in Pattaya today !!!

I would say it hasn't RAINed since Dale left, but that wouldn't quite be true.......or would it...... :D

No scratch marks mate, this is the first time i was actually glad to be going back to the uk, far too much like hard work with little Joe we wont be coming back again now until he is walking for himself :D

Had some rain today in Bristol, quite nice to take the edge off the heat :D

Yeah.. thanks a bunch db.. you come back and it fookin' rains.. :D

totster :D

Well i heard you were getting a bit hot under the collar and needed cooling down :o

It's POURING RAIN here in Pattaya right now !!

It's about time too. daleboy has been gone for awhile, and my moto needs a good wash !

I was going to ask if this really is the RAINy season now, because we ain't been seeing a lot of the wet stuff lately.

Not looking forward to another "winter" of daily water shortages again :o