Honda Motorbike Service (change Tyre)

Dmitry

Hello guys,

Yesterday i've hit the road gap with my little Honda AirBlade and back tyre got broken(has its air off).

Please point me to the good service, so I can move my bike there to change the back tyre (i think its better

be changed, not fixed).

I've serached through website but only found a Honda Dealership On Sukumvit Road as a car handling service - but does it also handles bikes like mine? And if yes, whats its exact address?

I'am at the beginning of Jomtien road (near police box), so the closer the better.

Thanks, Dmitry

Edited by Dmitry

i dont mean to sound funny but you must pass about 50 motorbike repair shops everytime you go out, they are all capable of changing a tyre and cost is about 200 baht,.

haha, thank you - did not know they have specific airblade tyres though. :o

good to know its about 200 per tyre - i was ready to pay 5 times more ;(

i dont mean to sound funny but you must pass about 50 motorbike repair shops everytime you go out, they are all capable of changing a tyre and cost is about 200 baht,.

Replacing a tube might be 200 baht, but i would of thought a new trye will be a fair bit more.

I paid 2000 baht for a new tyre for a Honda Phantom a couple of years back.

Most every corner moto shop usually charges 100-Bt...though I once encountered one that asked a 120-Bt....

for a new tube, including installation. If you only want a patch on the leaking tube (not recommended), it's usually a mere 20-Bt!!

This is Thailand..labor is cheap!

Replacing a tube might be 200 baht, but i would of thought a new trye will be a fair bit more.

I paid 2000 baht for a new tyre for a Honda Phantom a couple of years back.

A good shop for tyres, drive towards Pattaya and turn right at the fly-over on to 3rd Rd, at the first set of traffic lights turn left and it's about 150mts on the left, they have a good selection and at good prices.

A new tyre will cost between 200-500bt depending on the size and make that you want, a new tube costs around 100bt.

Most every corner moto shop usually charges 100-Bt...though I once encountered one that asked a 120-Bt....

for a new tube, including installation. If you only want a patch on the leaking tube (not recommended), it's usually a mere 20-Bt!!

up for today, i was absolutely sure tyres of the modern motor bikes do not have inner tubes... :o

up for today, i was absolutely sure tyres of the modern motor bikes do not have inner tubes... :o

Some bikes especially large bikes have tubeless setups.. Almost all the scooteres are tubed tyres..

And yeah 100 - 120 is the price of a new tube replacement even here in Phuket.