Chelsea & Man U

boiledegg

Chelsea and Man U over the last 4-5 years have took all of the Premier league clubs to a higher level as clubs try to compete, making it the strongest league in the world.

Now its transfer time and it seems if papers are to believed that these 2 clubs have far too much money to spend that even the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal cant keep up with them anymore.

There has long been talk of a Fulltime European League if these 2 teams were to leave the premier league (wont happen anytime soon) would you miss them, IMO it would be a good thing as all the other clubs would be on a similar level.

Thoughts and opinions of what of what can be done to stop this competion becoming more of a precession then it already is.

Edited by boiledegg

Chelsea and Man U over the last 4-5 years have took all of the Premier league clubs to a higher level as clubs try to compete, making it the strongest league in the world.

Now its transfer time and it seems if papers are to believed that these 2 clubs have far too much money to spend that even the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal cant keep up with them anymore.

There has long been talk of a Fulltime European League if these 2 teams were to leave the premier league (wont happen anytime soon) would you miss them, IMO it would be a good thing as all the other clubs would be on a similar level.

Thoughts and opinions of what of what can be done to stop this competion becoming more of a precession then it already is.

Is this a joke? its the most pathetic thing I've seen here for a long time! thanks for making me laugh so much, carry on the funny suggestions. :o

Is this a joke? its the most pathetic thing I've seen here for a long time! thanks for making me laugh so much, carry on the funny suggestions.

A European Super League has been discussed by teams such s ManU and other exG14members, be good to get shot of that small team from West London and their sugar daddy. The only reason you won anything under Bates was because he borrowed to the hilt and you were about to go out of business before sugar daddy came along.

Youre a small pointless team with about 12 mouthy away fans who think theyre hard as nails head hunters i sht em.

Is this a joke? its the most pathetic thing I've seen here for a long time! thanks for making me laugh so much, carry on the funny suggestions.

A European Super League has been discussed by teams such s ManU and other exG14members, be good to get shot of that small team from West London and their sugar daddy. The only reason you won anything under Bates was because he borrowed to the hilt and you were about to go out of business before sugar daddy came along.

Youre a small pointless team with about 12 mouthy away fans who think theyre hard as nails head hunters i sht em.

dont you think the game has changed enough without a european super league? we need to be making steps backwards not forwards. the game in the uk will crumble when the recession hits the uk. grounds will empty, clubs will lose money, less to spend on big foreign names, foreign players go to italy, spain etc...

..and the working class will take back the stands!

one can dream..

Man ure were the Chelsea of the 1990's.

Ferguson was the first manager to try and buy success (that guy Knighton was a smart bloke and he was soooo closed to being ahuge financial success) but if Man U had not won that cup game in Nottingham he would have been on his arse.

fair play - he has become a great manager and elevated Man U to a world class team. Mr A has just tried to cut a few corners with a £100m or so.

I think Arsenal and Liverpool would be very happy

:o:D

I'm with seapok on this one.

Not only Arsenal & Liverpool but also the likes of Everton,Aston Villa,Portsmouth and Spurs who would have a realistic chance of qualifying for the Champions League !

But its not gonna happen is it........more chance of me bar fining Scarlett Johanneson :o

Not only Arsenal & Liverpool but also the likes of Everton,Aston Villa,Portsmouth and Spurs who would have a realistic chance of qualifying for the Champions League !

But its not gonna happen is it........more chance of me bar fining Scarlett Johanneson :D

Where's she working? :o

A number of teams managed to beat both Man U and Chelsea last season showing they are far from invincible. But this suggestion is a typical English response, if you can't win nobble the opposition. Why not suggest that next season both teams only field nine players, or defend goals twice the size of their opponents, or start the games two goals down? Yes they both have big money to spend but what if a billionaire came along to your club and provided the funds. Would you turn around and say "No we don't want to take unfair advantage over the other clubs in the league?".

PS who won the FA cup?

You obviously know nothing about football, stop watching films such as The Firm, ID, Football Factory and Green Streets. Jog on you Si!!

Get back in your pram you little man!

:D:D

I'm with seapok on this one.

:D:D I can't believe this must be a joke Mr Toad :o

Anyway to let the top two go would leave room for Glasgow Rangers and Celtic to join the EPL :D

bt :(

Amen to that Brother..They're not really a small pointless Team though, they're just a Team that bes bouyght success & if Mr Abramovich would have chosen West Brom back when he was buying a Club, we'd be having excactly the same discussion about them..

As much as i hate Man Ure, at least they're a Club with a real History etc, unlike Chelsea who were playing to Crowds of 8,000 only 20 years ago & came so, so close to going out of Business...

The last bot is 100% bang on though..:o

Boiledegg with a scrambled brain.Wipe the spit off your keyboard and get back to the bar with the other beer bellies.

We're the joke club,are we?What about when you had Terry Brown running the show and selling off all your best players so that he could line his thieving pockets,then getting yer 'Ammers relegated?While you lot were warbling "I'm forever blowing bubbles" on the terraces,he was taking the piss.Then,the final insult,THE CLUB taking legal action against a supporters group for questioning his motives forcing a 'public apology' from them.Thats what the club thinks of its fans.

a european league would be the worst thing that could happen to the game and is only ever suggested by someone who doesn't really understand football, has only followed it for about four years or who has a financial investment in the game.

besides which, it can well be argued that liverpool and arsenal are stronger than pretty much any side from serie a or la liga at this time anyway. they've both beaten and knocked out likes of milan, inter, barcelona and real madrid from the champions league over the past couple of seasons.

A number of teams managed to beat both Man U and Chelsea last season showing they are far from invincible. But this suggestion is a typical English response, if you can't win nobble the opposition. Why not suggest that next season both teams only field nine players, or defend goals twice the size of their opponents, or start the games two goals down? Yes they both have big money to spend but what if a billionaire came along to your club and provided the funds. Would you turn around and say "No we don't want to take unfair advantage over the other clubs in the league?".

PS who won the FA cup?

PS, who cares?

Boiledegg with a scrambled brain.Wipe the spit off your keyboard and get back to the bar with the other beer bellies.

Im saving up to do so.

We're the joke club,are we?

Yep

What about when you had Terry Brown running the show and selling off all your best players so that he could line his thieving pockets,then getting yer 'Ammers relegated?While you lot were warbling "I'm forever blowing bubbles" on the terraces,he was taking the piss.Then,the final insult,THE CLUB taking legal action against a supporters group for questioning his motives forcing a 'public apology' from them.Thats what the club thinks of its fans.

Im not a shandy drinking, vegetarian, bisexual cockney, id sooner go to prison then spend a prolonged period in London, but West Ham are a good club with a regular loyal fan base and have always had a good away following.

a european league would be the worst thing that could happen to the game and is only ever suggested by someone who doesn't really understand football, has only followed it for about four years or who has a financial investment in the game.

Agreed though i didnt suggest it, i was asking would the league be better off/more interesting without ManU and Chelsea as no other team can compete financially and its turned into a prosession.

Besides the Premier League makes so much money that no club would take a risk of walking away from it, if the Premier League stops making the money it is making now then im sure it'll get discussed again.