Looking To Adopt A Dog(or Two) Or? In Pattaya

immortalinthailand

I just got a large walled home and would love to have one or two medium to big dogs for outside.

Other interesting pets needing adoption? (cats, peacocks, pot belly pig, goat, sheep, ducks, NO ROOSTERS!, Large Turtles, tortoise, Koi (two ponds), rabbits, etc.)

Open to all suggestions... will be looking at Tony's dog shelter but would love to hear suggestions or put up pics of animals needing adoption in PATTAYA to a loving, secure estate! If I don't take them someone else may see and want them!

There is a house in our village that has 8/9 dogs. I won't mind if you come and help yourself to all of them! They make hellish noise at all times of the day and night. They also 'go for you' if you are not aware what they are like. Personally I always carry a flick stick, so if they do, I brain them. Or as an alternative running over them with the truck sorts them out!

There is a house in our village that has 8/9 dogs. I won't mind if you come and help yourself to all of them! They make hellish noise at all times of the day and night. They also 'go for you' if you are not aware what they are like. Personally I always carry a flick stick, so if they do, I brain them. Or as an alternative running over them with the truck sorts them out!

Well maybe they ARE aware of what you are like and that is why they "go for you!!!!!"

I just got a large walled home and would love to have one or two medium to big dogs for outside.

Other interesting pets needing adoption? (cats, peacocks, pot belly pig, goat, sheep, ducks, NO ROOSTERS!, Large Turtles, tortoise, Koi (two ponds), rabbits, etc.)

Open to all suggestions... will be looking at Tony's dog shelter but would love to hear suggestions or put up pics of animals needing adoption in PATTAYA to a loving, secure estate! If I don't take them someone else may see and want them!

there is a TVer in the pets forum desperate to have his two dogs adopted as he is leaving Thailand

there is a TVer in the pets forum desperate to have his two dogs adopted as he is leaving Thailand

Yes, I contacted them but one is too ill to travel. So sad....

Well maybe they ARE aware of what you are like and that is why they "go for you!!!!!"

They do NOT discriminate between Thai or Foreign people. They are not 'domesticated' dogs and are very dangerous. I would certainly be cautious about taking dogs onboard who have been roaming 'soi' dogs especially if I had any children. This style of dog seems to appeal to their 'owners' though! So what style of dog are YOU looking for?

They do NOT discriminate between Thai or Foreign people. They are not 'domesticated' dogs and are very dangerous. I would certainly be cautious about taking dogs onboard who have been roaming 'soi' dogs especially if I had any children. This style of dog seems to appeal to their 'owners' though! So what style of dog are YOU looking for?

I would not take advice from a person whose attitude towards dogs is such that they invite aggressive behaviour. Any dog that thinks it is being attacked will be aggressive, it's called self defence. As for dogs discriminating between Thai and Foreign people, why should they? If a foreign person treats them badly that person deserves to be bitten as much as a Thai person treating them badly deserves the same. I've taken care of so-called aggressive Soi dogs and with a little care and attention (and food!!) they become extremely loyal.