Permanent Resident Visa

budsc

OK I've been looking at a lot of posts about visa runs, and it seems like some of you have been there a really long time to be doing that. How many permanent residents are on this forum. although only 100 per year the qual don't seem to be that hard and neither are the fees. and if I didn't miss something there was no mention of a money amount per month or in the bank after that.

any who after 3 years that will definitely be my goal.

keep on fishin

• 2 weeks later...
OK I've been looking at a lot of posts about visa runs, and it seems like some of you have been there a really long time to be doing that. How many permanent residents are on this forum.  although only 100 per year the qual don't seem to be that hard and neither are the fees. and if I didn't miss something there was no mention of a money amount per month or in the bank after that.

any who after 3 years that will definitely be my goal.

keep on fishin

I think the visa fee is 190,000 baht for the residence book. I saw it on the fee board at CM immigration.

I don't know much about it, but I read that during Purachai's tenure in the Ministry of the Interior. he rejected every application for permanent resident books...

If someone is here properly and fits all the money requirements, there shouldn't be any reason to do visa runs, I think.