Tuskers / Cm Expats Club

raybona

I suppose when arriving in CM the first and best thing to do is go to Tuskers to meet a lot of people who are expats and members of TV.

But I've just read a post about CM Expats Club meetings and membership cards.

Is it one and the same, or two different Clubs, and or meeting places ?

Tuskers is a bar restaurant. Chiang Mai Expats Club is a club helping expats in Chiang Mai - both are entirely separate entities.

Tuskers is just one of about 20 commercial sponsors of the Expats Club. Tuskers offers new CEC members a free welcome dinner but this is also open to all newcomers to Chiang Mai, including TV members, who book in advance.

Tuskers also hosts regular meeting of groups loosely associated with the CEC including Computer Club (Tuesdays 1pm), Photographic Group (Wednesdays 7pm) and a Travel Club (second Monday of the month at 6.30pm).

Tuskers is a bar restaurant. Chiang Mai Expats Club is a club helping expats in Chiang Mai - both are entirely separate entities.

Tuskers is just one of about 20 commercial sponsors of the Expats Club. Tuskers offers new CEC members a free welcome dinner but this is also open to all newcomers to Chiang Mai, including TV members, who book in advance.

Tuskers also hosts regular meeting of groups loosely associated with the CEC including Computer Club (Tuesdays 1pm), Photographic Group (Wednesdays 7pm) and a Travel Club (second Monday of the month at 6.30pm).

You forgot the drunk guy hang on the bar bother Gai and attempt to eat all the ribs on Tuesday night Club...

Me. :o