Any Regular Paintballers In Bangkok?

I tried paintball for the first time recently and it really blew me away how much fun it is.

Now I am trying to find some people who play regularly.

Anybody knows of any groups/clubs or anything like that that one could join?

nobody? really? More than 50 people read the post so sb must be interested?

Anywy. Last try, I guess this will be harder to find a group than I thought.

I love to paintball, there is actually a place right here close to my house and i am going on saturday with a bunch of friends.

Soi 62, right off the expressway. The place is called Combat Zone and there are always people playing paintball and airsoft, even at night. The place has fields for both. There is also another field off of Petchaburi but I can't remember the exact location. If you just go I'm sure you can get a pickup game and then get in with the regulars. Oh, you don't need to own gear. They can supply everything if you need a gun, ammo, or body gear. You may even bump into a few of the expat regulars there on the weekends...

If anyone else is interested, count me in for some regular play...

Soi 62, right off the expressway. The place is called Combat Zone and there are always people playing paintball and airsoft, even at night. The place has fields for both. There is also another field off of Petchaburi but I can't remember the exact location. If you just go I'm sure you can get a pickup game and then get in with the regulars. Oh, you don't need to own gear. They can supply everything if you need a gun, ammo, or body gear. You may even bump into a few of the expat regulars there on the weekends...

If anyone else is interested, count me in for some regular play...

I could round up a small gang of 5-6 to play on the weekend. I search around for the website of this place, anyone know if they have information as to location,cost, rules, etc?

Here's the website for those who can read Thai... http://www.combatsurvivalgame.com/index.php

You might notice the field owner also publishes a nice monthly magazine with the same name. Even comes with a DVD.

The cost is very reasonable. I think 400 Baht for gun rental all day. Extra for paintballs. It's very popular so I think you need to reserve some times...

• 1 year later...

Extreme lateness of this reply, but for future references it will be helpful.

There are a few different places to play paintball in thailand, combat zone 62 (sukhumvit 62) is excellent and is good for beginners, they usually meet every wednesdays (for practices) and sundays (for play), there is also larb 11 army base our near ratcheotin this gets alot more players on sundays and is where I play every week, its an excellent field and always has players. Then there is Tub cheang which is out near the new airport (google these for directions) this field is new, very nice, but slightly pricier than the others and due to its location gets less competition.

is that with those sort of airsoft guns? they look really real to me.

They teach a subject called -basic CQB at the boxer-rebellion gym on soi 13 with those

I was told the emphasis is upon correct actions and form and that when this is achieved they will move to a range