New Entertainment Column In The Phuket Post

zidane

Next week I start to write the new entertainment column in the Phuket Post and was wondering if anyone has any upcoming/ongoing entertainment events; be it live music, restaurants, opening parties or orgies.

I really like the live music thread on this forum and would like to put together a calendar listing what's happening in Phuket.

Hope to hear from you soon

Facebook is so 2007.  Who wants to have to login and join a group to see what's going on locally?  Not me boater my friend   :o .  I'll take a Joomla or Drupal CMS system anyday where any local member can upload their info.

Edited by steelepulse

Facebook is so 2007.  Who wants to have to login and join a group to see what's going on locally?  Not me boater my friend   :o .  I'll take a Joomla or Drupal CMS system anyday where any local member can upload their info.

But its critical mass isnt it ???

A open CMS is all well and good, but without users its useless..

Facebook with all its faults has active phuket user groups.. The club lime one the phuket party and surf one.. The phuket live one..

But its critical mass isnt it ???

A open CMS is all well and good, but without users its useless..

Facebook with all its faults has active phuket user groups.. The club lime one the phuket party and surf one.. The phuket live one..

True, true.  No site is any good unless there is traffic, but how many more people would visit a site that doesn't require login to view?  I've actually searched and tried to find the facebook groups you talk about, but google doesn't seem to rank them.  Perhaps if logged into facebook I could use their search function and find it.......http://www.google.co.th/search?q=phuket+facebook&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I'm working on something, it's just gonna cost me a few bucks to get my guy in India to code it. The system he's drawn up is pretty cool and people can add their own events. Just trying to justify the cost.

Edited by vanalli

Next week I start to write the new entertainment column in the Phuket Post and was wondering if anyone has any upcoming/ongoing entertainment events; be it live music, restaurants, opening parties or orgies.

I really like the live music thread on this forum and would like to put together a calendar listing what's happening in Phuket.

The Andaman Players are putting on a Comedy Dinner Theatre at The Green man on August 1st. Tickets are 1000 Baht (I think! You need to check with Howard) . Food and good funny stuff! They are also putting on 2 one-act comedies at Skippers (Royal Phuket Marina) with inclusive meal at Les Anges on 23rd August. Don't know cost of tickets yet but probably 1000 - 1500 Baht.

Men in Black appear at The Burasari, Keith Floyd Brunch every Sunday from 12 til 4pm. Excellent food, free flow wine for 1500 Baht and excellent music!!