Baby Milk (formula)

silentnine

Hi all .

the sprog :D is 6 weeks old nearly now. (half farang)

putting on weight well i think . although theres a definate lacking in checking babies health imho.

i started him off on enfalac a++ , but moved to a cheaper brand .

i'm puzzeled as to which formulas are best, good, and no good. does not help as i canot even read the tins . lol

if i was in the uk i'd use sma.

however i can;t see anything resembling this in tesco or big c.

is there any differnce between all the diferent brands they have here ?

and are any of them a hungry baby type ? like the sma white (or is it blue) hungry baby version?

i can't decide if the normal thai brand is any good .. he's already lloking hopefully at my pizza's and kfc's :o

Hi all .

putting on weight well i think . although theres a definate lacking in checking babies health imho.

i'm puzzeled as to which formulas are best, good, and no good. does not help as i canot even read the tins . lol

and are any of them a hungry baby type ? like the sma white (or is it blue) hungry baby version?

i can't decide if the normal thai brand is any good .. he's already lloking hopefully at my pizza's and kfc's :o

Congratulations! Our sprog (half farang)was born last month.

Enfalac A+ is a high quality formula which is reflected in the price! I keep a can handy just in case. Personally i would stay away from the normal Thai brands. Don't mean to get personal, but is the baby's mom with you? studies show that nothing competes with breast milk and if she is not into breastfeeding, she can always pump! There are some very high quality pumps on the market. good luck! :D

Hi all .

Congratulations! Our sprog (half farang)was born last month.

Enfalac A+ is a high quality formula which is reflected in the price! I keep a can handy just in case. Personally i would stay away from the normal Thai brands. Don't mean to get personal, but is the baby's mom with you? studies show that nothing competes with breast milk and if she is not into breastfeeding, she can always pump! There are some very high quality pumps on the market. good luck! :D

she was breastfeeding for the 1st 4 weeks,, had to stop as she developed a rash all over her torso. the quack put her on on some medication and advised against breastfeeding. since then her breasts have given up the goat on the milk production so its s-26 all the way it seems .. 

Wyeth -26 is the same as SMA in the UK ,can get it most supermarkets.

i use it too :o

Hi silentnine.

Like mearkat75 we raised our 2nd child on S26, it is available at most local shops which is a great bonus when your waay-out in the countryside. Infants do not seem to like change in feeding habits (as we found out with our 1st child), so continuity was an important factor in our choice. 5 years on she certainly seems healthy enough! Just remember to check the "Use by" date in some of the more remote shops!

Enjoy every moment you can with your baby, they grow so fast.