Quickly Go Outside!

AlexLah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting for Alex to come back with the "files accidentally deleted" / "memory card failed" / "aliens took the camera" / "CIA took the camera" / "friend decided the pictures were too incriminating and erased them" post :o

Or maybe it was just lightning.

Alexlah told me that he has been banned for a few days, but I cannot confirm it.

Banned? Clear evidence of a massive cover up by "the system", so massive even ThaiVisa Mods and Admin are in on it. Strewth where are those guys from the X-Files when you need them?

Alexlah told me that he has been banned for a few days, but I cannot confirm it.

Banned? Clear evidence of a massive cover up by "the system", so massive even ThaiVisa Mods and Admin are in on it. Strewth where are those guys from the X-Files when you need them?

PM from Alexlah

Cannot post AlexLah Cannot post, 2008-07-20 20:19:19

The one that knows.....

Sorry cannot reply as I have been banned for a few days.

Mods where right, so I accept.

Please inform.

After I will show the pic's

Alexlah

Edited by pampal

The age old "How do you keep an idiot in suspense?" thread. :o

I was home at the time you posted this, and saw all the clouds, but you were not specific enough as to where and what were should have been looking for. Probably just part of your master plan though. At the very least I hope your friend has enough Photoshop skillzzz to reel in at least a few people here, giving us all some laughs. If it ends up being some pics of clouds that you pointed your laser pen at, then this thread will fail miserably.

And there is actually a new X-Files movie coming out soon. No aliens this time.

PM from Alexlah

The one that knows.....

Please inform.

Alexlah

Hmmm, no personal experience (I'm a goody two-shoes) but I didn't think suspended members could use PM.

"You are now entering, the Twilight Zone".....

Edited by Crossy

PM from Alexlah

The one that knows.....

Please inform.

Alexlah

Hmmm, no personal experience (I'm a goody two-shoes) but I didn't think suspended members could use PM.

"You are now entering, the Twilight Zone".....

From a recent personal experience I was suspended from posting but yet I could PM as well as read all posts. (I was a bad boy...) :o

Dear all,

Thank you all for so much patience, but I have to ask you to wait a few more days as I am not in Thailand at the moment.

And yes, I got a few days holiday and could not reply.

No need to explain why and please not ask as I am cannot discuss.

Anyway I called my friend and he says indeed it looks strange and no explanation could be found yet.

There will be no Photoshopping or anything else.

I will be back in Thailand on Saturday nite and will post the pic's as soon as I can.

In the meantime please keep looking up in the sky when you savely can, you might see something.......

:o

Kind regards,

Alex

.. In the meantime please keep looking up in the sky when you savely can, you might see something.......Alex

Yes, the truth is out there, :o

... Skully, pick up it's me, I saw it again, pick up Skully, ...

Abducted i think, and reaching us through the force of telepathic internet.....

Maybe he will be back with some kind of implant...or maybe even having done some experementing surgery upon...parts missing maybe.....

Edited by Carib

Abducted i think, and reaching us through the force of telepathic internet.....

Maybe he will be back with some kind of implant...or maybe even having done some experementing surgery upon...parts missing maybe.....

The aliens made a documentary about Alex.

Their technology prevents us posting it here (although apparently they have upped it to Youtube), however some who've seen it have made a transcript, you can find it here http://www.planearium2.de/scripts-101.htm

Note that in order to protect the guilty, Alex is referred to as 'Cartman' :o

Zip it Kenny!

I guess ya have a view like this-a

A floating head in space-a

Now that ain't no surprise-a

With all those flyin cows-a

He he he.....

For the time being, a nice snap from space-a

Hope yall enjoy-a

post-21826-1216923993_thumb.jpg

Cheers yall, just a few more days-a

:o

So how do I post the pic's, they are about 3.5 MB.

If they have anything to do with anal probes, would prefer not to see them. :o

Just resize them to so they are under 2MB but would be best for those with low bandwidth to make them 1024x768.

You can use one of several programs to re-size it, IrfanView is free I believe and quite easy to use. You can also email them to me if you want and I'll do it for you... msg me if that would be easier.

Edit: Oh Lord, if there are any anal probes involved please DO NOT email them to me!

Edited by surface

Why you all think I make joke?

Not funny na.

I am sure when I resize the pic's some peeople will say it is photoshopped.

I want to know where I can upload my pictures without altering and where you can see.

Thank you.

Alex

Why you all think I make joke?

Not funny na.

I am sure when I resize the pic's some peeople will say it is photoshopped.

I want to know where I can upload my pictures without altering and where you can see.

Thank you.

Alex

Alex, believe me, we will say it is photoshopped anyway... :o ..... so just put the pics up here in whatever size.