Hash In Ubon

wrongway

Hello all,

According to correspondence that I’ve received, in the good old 60’s/70’s there may have been (probably were) Hashes going on here in Ubon, but we’re going to call this one “Run no. 1,” anyway. So, for those drinkers out there with a running problem, or if you are the non-drinking variety who just like running/walking/socializing with a fun group of people, you are cordially invited to the Ubon Hash on Saturday, August 2nd. I’ve actually participated in only one Hash before, a Bangkok excursion Hash of sorts, held at the Pha Taem National Park a few months ago. That inspired me and some others to consider reviving the Hash here in Ubon. Luckily, the others are far less lazy than I am and are handling the organizing of the affair, whereas I’ve just been asked to let the members of Thai Visa know about it. Further information will gradually be posted on the following website: http://www.ubonhash.com. For those of you who don’t have a clue what I’m talking about, do a google search for “Hash House Harriers,” or PM me for more information. Believe it or not, people will be coming from all over SE Asia.

Cheers!

Hello all,

According to correspondence that I’ve received, in the good old 60’s/70’s there may have been (probably were) Hashes going on here in Ubon, but we’re going to call this one “Run no. 1,” anyway. So, for those drinkers out there with a running problem, or if you are the non-drinking variety who just like running/walking/socializing with a fun group of people, you are cordially invited to the Ubon Hash on Saturday, August 2nd. I’ve actually participated in only one Hash before, a Bangkok excursion Hash of sorts, held at the Pha Taem National Park a few months ago. That inspired me and some others to consider reviving the Hash here in Ubon. Luckily, the others are far less lazy than I am and are handling the organizing of the affair, whereas I’ve just been asked to let the members of Thai Visa know about it. Further information will gradually be posted on the following website: http://www.ubonhash.com. For those of you who don’t have a clue what I’m talking about, do a google search for “Hash House Harriers,” or PM me for more information. Believe it or not, people will be coming from all over SE Asia.

Cheers!

I'll be there from SW Ubon :D:o:D:D

Hello all,

According to correspondence that I've received, in the good old 60's/70's there may have been (probably were) Hashes going on here in Ubon, but we're going to call this one "Run no. 1," anyway. So, for those drinkers out there with a running problem, or if you are the non-drinking variety who just like running/walking/socializing with a fun group of people, you are cordially invited to the Ubon Hash on Saturday, August 2nd. I've actually participated in only one Hash before, a Bangkok excursion Hash of sorts, held at the Pha Taem National Park a few months ago. That inspired me and some others to consider reviving the Hash here in Ubon. Luckily, the others are far less lazy than I am and are handling the organizing of the affair, whereas I've just been asked to let the members of Thai Visa know about it. Further information will gradually be posted on the following website: http://www.ubonhash.com. For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, do a google search for "Hash House Harriers," or PM me for more information. Believe it or not, people will be coming from all over SE Asia.

Cheers!

I'll be there from SW Ubon :D:o:D:D

At least the headline got some attention! :D