Sunday!

RakJungTorlae

since i work from home every day of the week is the same to me. weekends are a little bit more annoying when you leave your house as everywhere in bangkok is crowded, that's all.

fuc_k I hate SUndays, im here in sydney watching Rove. Got work on tomorrow which sux. I mate Mondays even more.

But there is only 5 working days to go until the weekend, someone please shoot me. 24 weeks of work left before I throw it in and move to Thailand

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

fuc_k I hate SUndays, im here in sydney watching Rove. Got work on tomorrow which sux. I mate Mondays even more.

But there is only 5 working days to go until the weekend, someone please shoot me. 24 weeks of work left before I throw it in and move to Thailand

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Where will you be staying, Don?

It's just that I don't want to be there in case you bear a grudge over me joshing you. :o

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Where will you be staying, Don?

It's just that I don't want to be there in case you bear a grudge over me joshing you. :o

hopefully not at the hilton.... :D unless he unleashes his snapkicks at the arrivals lounge... :D

For me I have some psychological problem about Sunday, witch I can not find the problem too. I get extremely depress, moody, and feel like I cant breath. I have no idea how to fix this problem, I have to wait till nearly mind night to Chill out…

get off the gear

For me I have some psychological problem about Sunday, witch I can not find the problem too. I get extremely depress, moody, and feel like I cant breath. I have no idea how to fix this problem, I have to wait till nearly mind night to Chill out…

get off the gear

My pastime on Sunday is babysitting.

I'm just visiting Thailand, and not working so everyday was the same for me. That's what I thought at first.

Now I got to babysit my nephew and niece for the past two weekends and probably the rest of my stay.

The best days are Mon-Thurs.

Edited by GaiYaang

I work on Sunday, so it's more like Monday for me.

For what? A snap kick from the Don?

church at 9:30 back at home at 12 lunch for lesisurely lunch take care of the kids--- we have 15 children living with us, we either take them to the tesaban swimming pool or the park, then out for ice cream, later watch an action video (war, sci-fi, monster, animated cartoon etc) my favorite is kingkong. Love that big ape.

Golf!

How about people who are still sexually active? :D

j/k. I enjoy a round or 2 myself on my 1 day off. In the afternoon, I might do a bit of shopping / fire up the bbq / hit the gym / set off for a day out somewhere with the beloved; etc.

ok, point taken. I will revise my original statement from the abridged version to the fuller explanation.

1: Sh@g.

2: Golf.

3: Another sh@g when home from golf.

Better?

even better would be:

1: sh@g

2: sh@g

3: sh@g

:o

enough power to sh@g all day (64 Years old)