A Good, Affordable Print Shop In Bangkok?

Does anyone know of any decent printing facility in Bangkok? I'm looking at printing something in A5 format with good photo quality that will hopefully not cost me an arm and a leg per copy...volume-wise, at least 500 copies with the potential for more.

Ideally, it should also be a place that does not insist on me giving them the file in PageMaker 4.0 from 1997 because it's the only software they choose to use. So it would be great if someone who has had actual experience with a place could post about it...

Thanks in advance!

If you don't get any better offers, and you are around Thonglor, you could try these guys:

www.aksornsobhon.co.th

They are a proper print firm. Their website isn't great, and I have only used them for business cards, but they did a good job at a good price. Not sure what software they use, but they will take PDF-X, which would probably do the job? You'd probably want to take a look at what they can do. They are off Sukhumvit 36. If you are on foot: BTS to Thonglor and a motorcycle taxi at the corner of the soi (there is a map on the website). They don't really speak English.