Invitation To The Farang Connections 10th Anniversary Party

george

You are cordially invited to the 10th Anniversary BBQ Party at the official Surin home of Thaivisa,

farangconnection.gif

257/11 Jitbumroong Road, Surin

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 6 September 2008 at Farang Connection 1 &2

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend

***Only the following pre-requisites apply;***

1) Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective midnight today, Monday, 21 July 2008 will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accommodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa.

Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you will then be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy the free beer and grilled curries courtesy of The Farang Connection, grilled sausages courtesy of The Eurogourmet, Buckwheat's famous BBQ ribs, and salads courtesy of Thaivisa

Delicious pasta sauce door prizes supplied by Nana Foods

nanaproducts.gif

Assorted Sausages provided by

The Eurogourmet

eurogourmet468x60.gif

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and...

**Don't Forget Your Password**

Click on the address above or here for a location map

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I'd better represent The Surin Chapter again.

:D

Dave

And I'll probably be the only one representing the Ubon members again :o

Khun Martin - uno hong majestic por favor :D

"and grilled curries courtesy of The Farang Connection"

I'm a big curry fan - the hotter the better, but what is this?

Come on Nick........you get a curry, put it in a chair, then shout at it ten times " Where were you at 22.00hrs last night" Thought everyone knew that.

You'll probably be glad to be rid of me anyway! :o

No way....c'mon Sound..we need you there!!!

Indeed, if Raro makes it, there will not be any leftovers (food wise) if you can't get there, what's going to happen to all that beer?

You'll probably be glad to be rid of me anyway! :D

No way....c'mon Sound..we need you there!!!

Indeed, if Raro makes it, there will not be any leftovers (food wise) if you can't get there, what's going to happen to all that beer?

Even though I will indeed miss soundman :D a few extra cases of beer won't be that bad.............................................................................

......or what :o:D

Edited by bergen

Ok, you got me there Berg..... but Soundy is an institution (or should be in one :D )

3 more mate.

Do I get a free T-shirt? :o:D

Edited by bergen

You'll have to ask George .... you can't have mine as I am using it as a duvet.

Please remind me then Thad.......cause at these TV BBQs I usually don't remember much after 1900 :o

"and grilled curries courtesy of The Farang Connection"

I'm a big curry fan - the hotter the better, but what is this?

Come on Nick........you get a curry, put it in a chair, then shout at it ten times " Where were you at 22.00hrs last night" Thought everyone knew that.

Touche. I asked for that

Khun Martin - uno hong majestic por favor :o

sure thing......I'll block book 20 hongs. Breakfast in bed again? You'll find it in the fridge :D

I should be able to make it finally this time, will be in Khun Han and PhuSing for my yearly visa extension.

Martin can you book one room for me and my partner ?

Thanks

what's going to happen to all that beer?

I'll definitely be there for the full session this time! Don't worry.

Puhhhhhhhh - No train tickets involved......................................no doggie bags needed :o

Ok, you got me there Berg..... but Soundy is an institution (or should be in one :D )

:D:D

I'm sure there is a list with tick the box items out there somewhere to see if someone qualifies! :o

BTW

For those who miss their "farang" food specialties who are reading this thread for the first time.

Go and have a feed at FC, you will not regret it.

The Sunday roast was easily the best "farang" meal I have ever had in Thailand, and I've eaten at plenty of restaurants, in almost every Jungwat in Thailand. It was like you had your mother cooking out in the kitchen & your father slicing the meat the correct way so it just melts in your mouth. :D

• 2 weeks later...