Swimming Pool Maintenance - How Much?

Spartacus_m

Hi

Does anyone know about swimming pool maintenance?

I have read a few threads on here but what is the charge on a monthly basis?

Also, if a house is empty - how many times per month should the pool be cleaned if it is not being used?

Anyone know a relieble perosn to do this small job?

I need a gardener too.

Cheers

In Hua Hin I pay 2800 and pay for a full year so get an extra month free, which includes 3 times clean and chemicals, the pool is 15-7 Mtrs, in chiang rai I pay my maid an extra 1000 THB per months and she cleans it everyday, but I sort out the chemicals, at an average cost around 500 PM.

For what its worth i pay 2k baht a month for a 9x3m pool and the cleaner provides the chemicals.................gets cleaned once every 2-3days................. :o

Thaiflyer - can you give me thee details of who you use please?

I need it cleaned only once per week max as I will not be staying there until next April earliest.

Many Thanks

For what its worth i pay 2k baht a month for a 9x3m pool and the cleaner provides the chemicals.................gets cleaned once every 2-3days................. :o

Thaiflyer - can you give me thee details of who you use please?

I need it cleaned only once per week max as I will not be staying there until next April earliest.

Many Thanks

Happy Pool Service.............0839728640 or 0852773658.

(if they happened to of changed their mobile numbers let me know and i/ll catch her next time she is round)

What part of Pattaya are you in?

Pool cleaning folk tend to be territorial and will not travel very far.

Hi,

My house in in Mabprachan area.

As I will not be there I really only want it cleaned once per month and when I am there I can do it myself but still pay the person to keep them on.

I also need the grass watered every couple od days and cut cut once every 2 weeks - same deal.

It'll be a good little job for someone 0 easy to do, easy money.

Also, where si the cheapest place to buy th epool cleaning gear? Anyone know and what price it is?

• 2 weeks later...
What part of Pattaya are you in?

Pool cleaning folk tend to be territorial and will not travel very far.

Hi,

My house in in Mabprachan area.

As I will not be there I really only want it cleaned once per month and when I am there I can do it myself but still pay the person to keep them on.

I also need the grass watered every couple od days and cut cut once every 2 weeks - same deal.

It'll be a good little job for someone 0 easy to do, easy money.

Also, where si the cheapest place to buy th epool cleaning gear? Anyone know and what price it is?

The difficulty in Pattaya is finding somebody that isn't going to sell your address to the oraganised burglars. :o

Give these pool people a call, they have an agent at the top end of Soi Country Club. German/British owned and very reasonable prices. They saved me nearly 50% on materials and a saltwater clorinator and it paid for itself inthefirst year. if you haven't got a pole, a net , a brush and a vacuum hose, those accessories could set you back about 8,000 baht.

Edited by Chaichara