Bringing Hooka Pipe To Phuket?

flamingtodd

I was searching in Mumbai for a Hookah or Shisha pipe for my house. Can anyone tell me if it is legal in Thailand?

If so, does anyone know where to get the flavored tobacco, or the original tobacco?

Mumbai has recently banned the pipes because of the new smoking laws, so I have to travel this weekend to Puni to find one.

(I have uploaded a picture in case you aren't familiar with the name)

Does anyone own a pipe? Enjoy smoking a Hookah or Shisha Pipe?

todd

post-61156-1216660488_thumb.jpg

Edited by flamingtodd

Just bought a complete sisha set at an Arab restaurant in Patong, including the Apple tobacco I prefer.

Todd, they also sell tobacco there in different flavours. On 200 Pee Road, about 100 meters after Diving World on the right hand side.

Just bought a complete sisha set at an Arab restaurant in Patong, including the Apple tobacco I prefer.

Todd, they also sell tobacco there in different flavours. On 200 Pee Road, about 100 meters after Diving World on the right hand side.

would you mind mentioning the price, to have a base for haggling?

They import their new ones, which means the choice is very limited, if they are willing to sell at all. I paid a hel_l of a lot, 6,500 Baht, for a second hand one. Good quality though.

They import their new ones, which means the choice is very limited, if they are willing to sell at all. I paid a hel_l of a lot, 6,500 Baht, for a second hand one. Good quality though.

thanks, that at least gives a ballpark figure.