Anyone In Rotterdam?

LtCol

Hi

This is a shot in the dark, is anyone on the Forum in Rotterdam or close.???

My wife & Sister-in-law need to obtain a copy of their Dads Death Certificate in Holland & we have been hitting a stone wall, even with the engagement of a Professional Agency here in Australia that is contracted by the Government.

Think they are fee ramping , so far 7 months , absolutely a rip.

If they charge much more , could have flown to the Netherlands & got it in person.

Can anyone help ?, please no witless remarks. PM for all details. Embassy here is no real help either.

Thanx

Excuse my ignorance, but cant you ask for things like that online? My city hall (not rotterdam) has such a facility.

As far as i know you have to proof you need it, which shouldnt be too hard for a daughter/son in law. And most of the time you can let it send to you, you dont have to pick it up personally. Does someone speak dutch? If not, you could try in english too.

0800-1545 is the general phone number of the local government of Rotterdam. Not sure if you can call it from outside Holland. http://www.rotterdam.nl/smartsite1144.dws?...substyle=251101 here is the internet site of the loval government of Rotterdam.