Glue-sniffers Caught Attempting To Steal Man-hole

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: July 23rd 2008

Glue sniffers caught attempting to steal man-hole covers from local school.

Staff and concerned parents of students at the Sutawat Temple School in Soi Neun Pleub Wan made a complaint at the Nongprue Municipality Offices on Wednesday Morning concerning three young boys who were spotted in the grounds of the school sniffing glue and attempting to steal man-hole covers at the school.

Nongprue Municipality Officers attended the scene and quickly located the three young boys aged between 13 and 14 years who were in a dazed state and were clearly feeling the effects of inhaling the toxic fumes from the glue.

The three young boys were wearing green polo-shirts and were known to be working as leaflet distributors in the area. The parents of the three boys were contacted and were warned that if the boys were found sniffing glue and attempting to steal again, their parents would face legal action.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya One News

Tins of glue, the boys were sniffing: Pattaya TV members please be aware that this is a harmful activity!

post-26634-1216817782_thumb.jpg

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: July 23rd 2008

Glue sniffers caught attempting to steal man-hole covers from local school.

Pattaya TV members please be aware that this is a harmful activity![/i]

Stealing manhole covers in not good for the health either, Anyone remember the case a while back of the guy who was found shot whilst attempting to steal manhole covers?

Should be "person-hole covers", come on, let's not be sexist.

I was going to say how many women go down the sewers?

But then I remembered we are talking about Thailand where the women are more likely to do the sh1t jobs than the men. :o