New Zealand Vs Australia Rugby

nzgregor

I wonder how much it would cost for the girls to don Wallabies jerseys

and lick the sweet salty tears from my face, pour wax on my nipples, and giggle at my dysfunctional little front rower. :o

Each to their own. Some people like the masochism more than the sado. :D

The idea of a line of weeping men wearing All Blacks jerseys queued up outside an S&M bar does warm the cockles of the heart. :D:D

Well its either that or my 60" plasma gets thrown off my balcony, and I dont wanna kill the moo daeng vendor on the street :D

ok, found the website www.thecrossbarbangkok.com. Will check it out. English owner?

Yeah, the owner is British. Big into his sports, esp Cricket and Football, but he shows all of the other stuff as well. It is as you say, at the end of Cowboy near Sino Thai Tower.

It's no the busiest place, as it's not been open that long, but I quite like popping in for the odd beer there.

• 9 months later...
You blokes kiakaha & Doza must go to a different Office Bar on soi 33 than I do.

I've never been hassled by the hostesses any time.

If you want them, they are there.

If you don't they leave you alone.

Thats one reason why I go there besides the great screens, good sound quality, good atmosphere and I think fantastic food.

Somehow they seem to be able to show more sport than any other bar I've been to in Bangkok.

Rugby, AFL, NRL, cricket. They have the lot.

I checked the website just now, this is what they have this weekend http://www.theofficebkk.com/eventguide.php

Another hard weekend on the booze.

Go the Aussies!

It's not really that they harass so often, its that they are there.

Me and my friends usually go out to more family style pubs because our wives(mostly foreign aswell) and sometimes kids too, prefer a hooker free environment when we get together for a good kiwi rugby test match.

If I'm out with the lads, thats a different story, but usually the test rugby is on Saturday so its kinda a family outing for all...well for those of us that work mon-fri in Bangkok anyway.

I understand.

I wouldn't take the wife either. :):D:D

Do they show the Bathurst 1000 in October?