Pool Cleaner

thailandnick

hi all

i have 1 pool rover robot for sale if you are interested then message me and ill send you all the details .............

I am looking for one robot for my pool 6x12m

The Aquabot Pool Rover features its own self-contained pump and “JET-DRIVE” along with its own on-board, re-useable (machine washable) filter bag that collects everything from leaves and twigs to microscopic algae and bacteria. Simply place the Pool Rover in your pool, plug it into its low-voltage transformer (provided), and LET IT GO! Its pre-programmed cleaning pattern will quickly and precisely clean your pool

The Aquabot Pool Rover features:

· Pre-programmed to clean any round, rectangle or oval pool in under an hour

· Light weight and easy to operate so any member of the family can use it

· Independent of your pool’s filtration system - No hoses, poles, bumping or back washing required

· Re-useable filter bag filtering everything from leaves and twigs to algae and bacteria - Just hose it off with a garden hose and its ready to reuseThe Aquabot Pool Rover does not put debris back in your pool filter like other pool cleaners do. It removes it easily with no messy accessories, saving you time, money and energy.

Aquabot Pool Rover, the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to clean your pool!HydroJet Guidance System” (patent pending)

· 8,600 sq. ft. per hour cleaning coverage

· 2,500 gallons per hour filtration rate

· Oil-filled/cool blushless motor for longer unit life

· 40 ft. of floating cable

· 110 volts stepped down to 12 volts transformer

· Modular design; few moving parts, easy to repair

20,000bht

tried to insert a photo for you but cant do for some reason ....if you want give me contact and i can email you ..... Nick

hi all

i have 1 pool rover robot for sale if you are interested then message me and ill send you all the details .............

I am looking for one robot for my pool 6x12m

The Aquabot Pool Rover features its own self-contained pump and "JET-DRIVE" along with its own on-board, re-useable (machine washable) filter bag that collects everything from leaves and twigs to microscopic algae and bacteria. Simply place the Pool Rover in your pool, plug it into its low-voltage transformer (provided), and LET IT GO! Its pre-programmed cleaning pattern will quickly and precisely clean your pool

The Aquabot Pool Rover features:

· Pre-programmed to clean any round, rectangle or oval pool in under an hour

· Light weight and easy to operate so any member of the family can use it

· Independent of your pool's filtration system - No hoses, poles, bumping or back washing required

· Re-useable filter bag filtering everything from leaves and twigs to algae and bacteria - Just hose it off with a garden hose and its ready to reuseThe Aquabot Pool Rover does not put debris back in your pool filter like other pool cleaners do. It removes it easily with no messy accessories, saving you time, money and energy.

Aquabot Pool Rover, the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to clean your pool!HydroJet Guidance System" (patent pending)

· 8,600 sq. ft. per hour cleaning coverage

· 2,500 gallons per hour filtration rate

· Oil-filled/cool blushless motor for longer unit life

· 40 ft. of floating cable

· 110 volts stepped down to 12 volts transformer

· Modular design; few moving parts, easy to repair

20,000bht

tried to insert a photo for you but cant do for some reason ....if you want give me contact and i can email you ..... Nick

Thanks for the details and i've checked also on the net for this name and what i found was similar but one detail more. They are talking about Aquabot Pool Rover for above ground pools and this is not what i have and not what i am looking for.

• 8 months later...
hi all

Hello

Maybe a little late but still have the robot ?

Edited by thongdee