Some 10,000 Pad-led Protesters Rally In Front Of Ptt Head Office

george

PAD is buying it's popular support. Because they are not a registered political party, they can do this. Thaksin was arguably a better businessman than Sondhi, getting much richer, much quicker and garnering the top job. Sondhi cannot pick up his toys and go home as they are no longer his toys, so like any other spoiled rich kid, he is determined to break all the toys so nobody can have them.

Haha. Yes I a spoiled bitter rich kid.... :o Sondhi is just a bitter old man trying to attract as much attention as he can thesedays. He has no respectable or positive policies for Thailand except to get his military friends in power and fill their pockets. We all know that PAD is a joke when it comes to any future goals or policies for Thailand. All Sondhi can do with his money is pay a bunch of people to attend his pethetic rants on stage. Poor old Sondhi...... A bitter old man with a lot of money to waste... Why dont you do something good for Thailand with all your money Mr Sondhi instead of creating divisions.... I guess Taksin is in your head 24/7. Too bad...

Edited by Los78

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PAD is buying it's popular support. Because they are not a registered political party, they can do this. Thaksin was arguably a better businessman than Sondhi, getting much richer, much quicker and garnering the top job. Sondhi cannot pick up his toys and go home as they are no longer his toys, so like any other spoiled rich kid, he is determined to break all the toys so nobody can have them.

In order to grease so many hands, Thaksin had to cut many more throats.

He`s no master at business skills, he`s only good at surrounding himself with the right people AND they must be ready to break a law or five.

As for Sondhi, he doesn`t care what happens to his business, he s already put his life at risk and said he didn't care if they killed him.

In order to grease so many hands, Thaksin had to cut many more throats.

He`s no master at business skills, he`s only good at surrounding himself with the right people AND they must be ready to break a law or five.

As for Sondhi, he doesn`t care what happens to his business, he s already put his life at risk and said he didn't care if they killed him.

Good summation of Sondhi and why some think of him as a hero and most think of him as an idiot spouting repulsive drivel. To each his own.

Sondhi is a good man, doing his best for the people of Thailand.

It's too bad those pesky Thai voters don't agree with him! Must be a flaw with Democracy!

A pity you were not in our Issan town this week to see democracy at work, it was a sight to behold.

There is a bi-election this weekend to replace two PPP/TRT members who won at the general election but were later removed for vote buying.

You could have observed the big tent ,the free Lao Kao ,food ,dancing girls, and yesterday,the shoe box full of 100 baht notes (300 baht for each person that put their name down),all this with uniformed police in attendance.

Did I hear about this from a friend of a friend ? NO.! I sat there 5 metres away and observed my stepson , among others get his "payment".

I said to him on the way back to the village that he had the money now,so he really didnt have to go vote tomorrow, to which the reply was, "have to go, they have my name ,I not go they come hurt me"

You could also have observed as I did, the pick-up full of P.A.D canvassers turned around at the police road block on the edge of town.

Democracy at work, I dont think so.

It's too bad those pesky Thai voters don't agree with him! Must be a flaw with Democracy!

A pity you were not in our Issan town this week to see democracy at work, it was a sight to behold.

There is a bi-election this weekend to replace two PPP/TRT members who won at the general election but were later removed for vote buying.

You could have observed the big tent ,the free Lao Kao ,food ,dancing girls, and yesterday,the shoe box full of 100 baht notes (300 baht for each person that put their name down),all this with uniformed police in attendance.

Did I hear about this from a friend of a friend ? NO.! I sat there 5 metres away and observed my stepson , among others get his "payment".

I said to him on the way back to the village that he had the money now,so he really didnt have to go vote tomorrow, to which the reply was, "have to go, they have my name ,I not go they come hurt me"

You could also have observed as I did, the pick-up full of P.A.D canvassers turned around at the police road block on the edge of town.

Sounds like a great political party! Did the PAD have dancing girls? I rest my case.

Sounds like a great political party! Did the PAD have dancing girls? I rest my case.

P.A.D does not even have a tent, it would probably go up in smoke if they did.