No Longer Able To View Posts

opalhort

Hi,

Since this afternoon (25.07.08) I am no longer able to view any posts.

When clicking on the e-mail notifications I receive, all I get is a list (tree) of posts in this particular topic. When clicking on a link within this tree nothing shows.

Also tried the forum help section - no post shows up.

I did not make any changes to my PC's settings but cleaned the IE cache after the problem with TV occurred, which didn't help!

Since I am not able to view posts, please reply by PM (hopefully this still works) or by e-mail which is known to the mods.

Regards

opalhort

Any idea what could have caused the problem, since I did not make any changes to my PC today?

opalhort

Did you search for something on Google that had a link to Thaivisa and clicked on it? That is how I have seen it happen on the couple of occasions it happened to me.

Did you search for something on Google that had a link to Thaivisa and clicked on it? That is how I have seen it happen on the couple of occasions it happened to me.

No, I did not use Google today on this PC. Only checked e-mails all without links apart from the TV notification e-mails which I clicked.

On another PC there was no problem (found this out after I posted my 'desperate' message).

Thanks again

opalhort