Airline Tickets To Thailand,

IamMaiC

Can someone tell me if this is the busy time of the year because of the holiday's My wife just got her visa and I have been looking. I can get a flight to overseas but the problem is getting a flight to bangkok, seems really booked up.

The soonest I can get is January after the new year holiday. :o

Can someone tell me if this is the busy time of the year  because of the holiday's  My wife just got her visa and I have been looking.  I can get a flight to overseas but the problem is getting a flight to bangkok,  seems really booked up. 

The soonest I can get is January after the new year holiday.  :o

Can you ask the question in English?

Can someone tell me if this is the busy time of the year  because of the holiday's   My wife just got her visa and I have been looking.  I can get a flight to overseas but the problem is getting a flight to bangkok,   seems really booked up. 

The soonest I can get is January after the new year holiday.   :D

Thanks for the help bmw :o

Can someone tell me if this is the busy time of the year  because of the holiday's   My wife just got her visa and I have been looking.  I can get a flight to overseas but the problem is getting a flight to bangkok,   seems really booked up. 

The soonest I can get is January after the new year holiday.   :D

Thanks for the help bmw :o

:D

The busy 'season' officially begins Dec 15 but there is usually a lull until the 20th.  Now it should be easy and less expensive.  If everything is booked up... they aren't coming to Samui.

I'd recheck that if I were you. And if you do not have the facts ... butt out

Sorry didn't mean to offend. Just going by local information from hotel pricings and such and historic reference from being here.

The soonest I can get is January after the new year holiday.   :o

If you really get stuck obtaining a flight and you want to be here for xmas you could always fly to Penang in Malaysia and then get an Air Asia flight up to Bangkok and up to Udorn from there with Thai Air or whoever. Second thoughts you/d probably have to go to KL or Singapore and then up to Bangkok .

It is getting into the busy season. From now until mid December it is possible but getting more difficult. From mid-december to mid-january you have to pay blood for flight tickets, hotels, girls, everything goes up.

Thailand has four seasons: Wet Season, Dry Season, Hot Season and Stupid Season.

:o

If you really get stuck obtaining a flight and you want to be here for xmas you could always fly to Penang in Malaysia and then get an Air Asia flight up to Bangkok and up to Udorn from there with Thai Air or whoever.

I'm not going for christmas, Just to get my wife and bring her back to the states. :D

If you really get stuck obtaining a flight and you want to be here for xmas you could always fly to Penang in Malaysia and then get an Air Asia flight up to Bangkok and up to Udorn from there with Thai Air or whoever.

I'm not going for christmas, Just to get my wife and bring her back to the states. :D

Is she not capable of flying by herself to the USA?

Is she not capable of flying by herself to the USA?

Yeah of course bmw, but i do want to go and see her :D

Yes it is the busy season for Thailand and with fuel price so high they are probably not running any flight if not expect it to be full so you may have to pay top price or try to make it standby to Bangkok. You might check flights to Singapore as you can bus/train/fly from there.

You have the choice from east coast to use Europe as your access point if all trans-pacific flights are full; although it is usually more expensive.

Yes it is the busy season for Thailand and with fuel price so high they are probably not running any flight if not expect it to be full so you may have to pay top price or try to make it standby to Bangkok.  You might check flights to Singapore as you can bus/train/fly from there.

You have the choice from east coast to use Europe as your access point if all trans-pacific flights are full; although it is usually more expensive.

Is this route a shorter flight or longer one?? :o

Yes it is the busy season for Thailand and with fuel price so high they are probably not running any flight if not expect it to be full so you may have to pay top price or try to make it standby to Bangkok.  You might check flights to Singapore as you can bus/train/fly from there.

Is this route a shorter flight or longer one?? :o

Very little in it...........your journey will however be longer due to the fact that you are stopping over in Singapore waiting for the connecting flight.

Have a look at flights to KL,HK as well as Singers. If you're booking a return also make sure your wife can get a seat on that flight or that it's easy to reschedule to suit your outgoing plans. January out of Thailand can be tricky with seats as well.

Chok Dee

:o

Have a look at flights to KL,HK as well as Singers. If you're booking a return also make sure your wife can get a seat on that flight or that it's easy to reschedule to suit your outgoing plans. January out of Thailand can be tricky with seats as well.

Chok Dee

:D

Thanks. I'm only going for a week :o

But that week will be in January , correct? So why the snide :D ?

Can someone tell me if this is the busy time of the year  because of the holiday's  My wife just got her visa and I have been looking.  I can get a flight to overseas but the problem is getting a flight to bangkok,  seems really booked up. 

since you dont say where from how can we comment ! durrrhh

heathrow to BKK is usually very booked up as we move into december , november is usually cheaper. seat prices are up to 50% higher in december!

manchester to bkk usually has better availability in december .

australia to BKK usually has plenty of seats in december as they are not in a hurry to escape bad weather.

so it all depends on where you are ....

since you dont say where from how can we comment ! durrrhh

so it all depends on where you are ...

He is flying from Florida - read the whole topic not just selective parts!

There's a new service(about a month or two) from Singapore Airlines(SA) flying directly from NYC to Singapore with no stops. Think the flight is 18 hours. You're originating in Florida so I don't know where you typically be connecting through to get to SEA. Good Luck. :o