Airline Tickets To Thailand,

IamMaiC

First off, CONGRATS.

If you can wait until 2nd week of Jan you can save on the ticket. $685 RT CA LAX/BKK. Imagine you can get good rates on Jet Blue to LAX depending on where you are in FL.

Anytime post Thanksgiving, not 100% certain as only a cursory search, but plan double for air.

Prices in BKK? Who cares, it's Thailand, enjoy. :o

Have a look at flights to KL,HK as well as Singers. If you're booking a return also make sure your wife can get a seat on that flight or that it's easy to reschedule to suit your outgoing plans. January out of Thailand can be tricky with seats as well.

Chok Dee

:D

Thanks. I'm only going for a week :o

But that week will be in January , correct? So why the snide :D ?

It is getting into the busy season. From now until mid December it is possible but getting more difficult. From mid-december to mid-january you have to pay blood for flight tickets, hotels, girls, everything goes up.

Thailand has four seasons: Wet Season, Dry Season, Hot Season and Stupid Season.

:o

From 17 November airfares rise for the ' season '.

It is getting into the busy season. From now until mid December it is possible but getting more difficult. From mid-december to mid-january you have to pay blood for flight tickets, hotels, girls, everything goes up.

Thailand has four seasons: Wet Season, Dry Season, Hot Season and Stupid Season.

:o

Is there an IamMaiC season Doc ?

IamMaiC --

My wife just flew from Atlanta to Bangkok in September and returned three weeks later on Korean Air for just $842. I just did a quick search on Expedia and nothing came up less than $2000 anytime in December or early Jan. Can't believe the price swings.

Might want to call Korean Air direct -- sometimes they may be able to fix you up. Flight from Atlanta is direct to Seoul, Korea (15 hours), then 5 hours to BKK. Good service, cheap price (at least they were).

Good luck!

IamMaiC --

My wife just flew from Atlanta to Bangkok in September and returned three weeks later on Korean Air for just $842.  I just did a quick search on Expedia and nothing came up less than $2000 anytime in December or early Jan.  Can't believe the price swings.

Might want to call Korean Air direct -- sometimes they may be able to fix you up.  Flight from Atlanta is direct to Seoul, Korea (15 hours), then 5 hours to BKK.  Good service, cheap price (at least they were).

Good luck!

OK Thanks I'll check that out. I flew to Thailand last year at that price also $842. The $2000 is not that bad either. First time I flew to Thailand in 1987 I paid almost $3000 dollars for a ticket

:D

Is there an IamMaiC season Doc ?

That's the number four on the seasonal description list Chon. AKA the stupid season :o

Prices for flights from the states are almost twice the price at that time . I also have to go at that time and there are no deals . try to be flexable to leave a few days before or after your desired departure date and you could get a better price .

Maybe . It is almost funny how the price changes from day to day . Keep checking .

chok dee