The Best Place In Bangkok To Try Out Clubs?

cheshiremusicman

Hello all fellow golfers,

I am off to BKK in the next few days for a short visit and because we don't have any local facilities to try out golf clubs I would like to get some info on where I might try out ( on simulator ) or range (preferably) some Utility clubs to replace some of the 1,2,3 or 4 irons in the bag at the moment

I will be staying in central Bangkok at soi 18 sukemhvit and would be grateful of any info as to where to go and details of which sky train stations to exit on.

If you have personal knowledge of/or preferences as to the above again I would be glad to know.

Many thanks and may your game get better.

I am off to BKK in the next few days for a short visit and because we don't have any local facilities to try out golf clubs I would like to get some info on where I might try out ( on simulator ) or range (preferably) some Utility clubs to replace some of the 1,2,3 or 4 irons in the bag at the moment

I will be staying in central Bangkok at soi 18 sukemhvit and would be grateful of any info as to where to go and details of which sky train stations to exit on.

If you have personal knowledge of/or preferences as to the above again I would be glad to know.

Wow you carry irons 1,2 and 3......Sports City, just up Prachachuen Road from Ngam Wong Wan Mall, towards Changwattena (about 3kms from junction with Changwattana ), Quite a few makes available to try on the range. My wife has recently borrowed Tourstage clubs to take to play at the golf course. Kasco are there, Nike and S-Yard to name a few. Balls are 5 trays for 100baht before 4pm Mon-Fri.

Wow you carry irons 1,2 and 3......Sports City, just up Prachachuen Road from Ngam Wong Wan Mall, towards Changwattena (about 3kms from junction with Changwattana ), Quite a few makes available to try on the range. My wife has recently borrowed Tourstage clubs to take to play at the golf course. Kasco are there, Nike and S-Yard to name a few. Balls are 5 trays for 100baht before 4pm Mon-Fri.

Hi 'John45',

Thanks for the info re sports city. Yes I do still carry 1,2&3 but not all of them normally. I'm just turned 65 and finding the really long irons a bit difficult so must adopt some new tactics to make-up for the old age, the muscles are not what they used to be and have to admit defeat and as they say "Go with the flow". I think that the hybrids are the way to go - If the Pro's use them then that says everything as far as I'm concerned.

Again thanks for the info.