Electrical Goods Repair?

haybilly

Microwave just died--well, lights are on, table goes round but food stone cold. Electrolux--bought about 2 years but, not in CM-warranty probably up-probably need a muli-purpose repair facility. Anyone know of one?

Microwave just died--well, lights are on, table goes round but food stone cold. Electrolux--bought about 2 years but, not in CM-warranty probably up-probably need a muli-purpose repair facility. Anyone know of one?

I had problems with mine back in the US and took it apart before calling a repairman because I could (and it was built in). Had no idea what I would find and was delightful surprised when I found I had just blown a fuse. Didn't even know there was a fuse in there. Replaced it and worked for years after that. So you might open it up and look for something obvious to help guide your search for repair facility.

if that does not work. head out to carrefour and send it for repairs to Amorn (OHS) at the back of Tsutaya Video rental shop.

The original Amorn (OHS) shop near Icon Computer Center (between ChangPhuak Gate and KatSuanKaew mall) is even better at repairing stuff than their second outlet.

if that does not work. head out to carrefour and send it for repairs to Amorn (OHS) at the back of Tsutaya Video rental shop.

The original Amorn (OHS) shop near Icon Computer Center (between ChangPhuak Gate and KatSuanKaew mall) is even better at repairing stuff than their second outlet.

Thanks folks, Wandering, TB and Noise-- I have actually taken it into their Icon Square centre already-- having tried Noise's recommendation and coming across a hexagon headed screw that I didn't have a tool to fit.