Why Are Their So Many Ladyboys In Thailand ?

sgtpeppers

The Bible says, in so many words, that the penis fits into the mouth and the anus, naturally and normally.

Never heard that before. Where does it say that?

It does'nt, just a biased interpretation of what was actually written which was, "turn the other cheek", not the same as what peace blondie wrote at all, but why let the truth get in the way of a promoting personal preferences....?

A tongue in cheek remark I know, but perhaps the gay brigade may also like to twist that expression and claim it is an edorsement of their homosexuality?

roy gsd

The idea of a spectrum of sexual preference is at least as old as Alfred Kinsey, the entomologist who interviewed thousands of American men and women born between 1870 and 1915. Whatever the Kinsey Reports revealed, it was about people who died a long time ago.

Sexuality is far more complex than a simple spectrum. Another dimension is amount of desire. You might be satisfied with no sex at all, even with yourself, for 45 years, while other people want three orgasms per day. Active versus passive, bondage, cross-dressers (is that even sexual?), TV, TG, oral and anal, the entire kama sutra, age and racial preferences, etc.

By the way, I am not moderating this discussion. I am too heavily involved as a poster.

The Bible says, in so many words, that the penis fits into the mouth and the anus, naturally and normally.

Leviticus 18:22 , when mentioning man-man sexual intercourse, refers to it "as a man lies with a woman." Anal and oral heterosexual intercourse, therefore, is described as normal or natural. In my opinion. The only place that the Bible refers to anal and oral heterosexual intercourse, it is normal or natural for a man and a woman to do (assuming it is not forced, and is among adults). So, you married gentlemen can have those kinds of sex with your wife, without any sin. :o

Now, back to ladyboys in Thailand.

But of course the bible was written long after Crist died and is only the various writers interpretation/ opinion, and as such the book is fiction rather than fact.

Roy gsd

Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. This is scientific fact and if you don't like it, that is your problem.

No its not, Its like when you want a drink, your either a Coke man or a Pepsi man, you choose what you want.

People who are gay choose to be gay. Its BS that people are born gay

Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. This is scientific fact and if you don't like it, that is your problem.

No its not, Its like when you want a drink, your either a Coke man or a Pepsi man, you choose what you want.

Sorry, but you are ignorant. Homosexuals are oppressed in most countries in the world. In some countries, the punishment is imprisonment or even death. Why would people CHOOSE that?

Usually, the "anti gay people" would have been gay if they were born and raised in Thailand

Leviticus 18:22 , when mentioning man-man sexual intercourse, refers to it "as a man lies with a woman." Anal and oral heterosexual intercourse, therefore, is described as normal or natural. In my opinion. The only place that the Bible refers to anal and oral heterosexual intercourse, it is normal or natural for a man and a woman to do (assuming it is not forced, and is among adults). So, you married gentlemen can have those kinds of sex with your wife, without any sin. :o

Now, back to ladyboys in Thailand.

But of course the bible was written long after Crist died and is only the various writers interpretation/ opinion, and as such the book is fiction rather than fact.

Roy gsd

Who is Crist? I played baseball with a Freddy Crist...any relation?

Coke being straight (eg) Pepsi being gay (eg) So ladyboys are presumabley Sprite :o

You are as dumb as the dumbells you lift. You don't have a clue to the gay lifestyle (although you have "a couple of gay friends" that you like to torment). And you certainly don't have a clue about the world of ladyboys. It would be best if you went back to your Guido jokes...at least those are funny and not pathetic.

Edited by farang prince

Sorry, but you are ignorant. Homosexuals are oppressed in most countries in the world. In some countries, the punishment is imprisonment or even death. Why would people CHOOSE that?

simple.

for them, facing their masculinity is a far more frightening prospect.

You are as dumb as the dumbells you lift. You don't have a clue to the gay lifestyle (although you have "a couple of gay friends" that you like to torment). And you certainly don't have a clue about the world of ladyboys. It would be best if you went back to your Guido jokes...at least those are funny and not pathetic.

Its true, nobody is born gay, that is just rubbish, its a choice.

Some guys like Tall woman, some guys like asian woman, some guys like tall guys and asian guys etc.

You make what you want in your life. Thats how the world rolls

simple.

Are you saying homosexuals aren't masculine? Most are very masculine. You don't even notice them. Again, the ignorance.

Not as MASCULINE as me.

Some guys like Tall woman, some guys like asian woman, some guys like tall guys and asian guys etc.

I think you may be right Donny boy! But what about those who like tall woman, asian woman, guys - and you :o

simple.

Are you saying homosexuals aren't masculine? Most are very masculine. You don't even notice them. Again, the ignorance.

Not as MASCULINE as me.

Oh really?

So are you more masculine than these guys?

post-37101-1217501561_thumb.jpg

No, that's how you think the world rolls. But then your world apparently rolls around three sets of 12 reps with dumbells. When you actually gain some real world experience, come on back and impress us with your brain muscle and not your biceps.

simple.

Not as MASCULINE as me.

Oh really?

So are you more masculine than these guys?

post-37101-1217501561_thumb.jpg

:o

You call that muscle?

You call that muscle?

You sound gayer than me. Who goes to the gym all the time? We call them Muscle Marys.

Oh, BTW, why are there so many lady boys in Thailand?

I think the answer is, we don't know and won't know. More power to them. I know they amuse the kinky hetero men who want to walk on the wild side, so ain't life grand?

Edited by Jingthing

My (Thai) brother in law's son likes to dress up as girl, he (she?) even has won a beauty contest in local village. But not all Thais are so tolerant, his dad used to cut all dresses he found to pieces and was very angry for his son for being "that way". But that behaviour is unusual, mostly what I have noticed Thais do tolerate LBs really well.

BTW, can it be that most vocal anti gays do have something to hide and try to cover it up by exadderating their Manliness? Just a thought...

BTW, can it be that most vocal anti gays do have something to hide and try to cover it up by exadderating their Manliness? Just a thought...

I (The)Don't know who you could mean by that ... and I've decided to hate the game and not the player. He's obviously full of 'roids and not thinking straight (if you see what I mean).

My (Thai) brother in law's son likes to dress up as girl, he (she?) even has won a beauty contest in local village. But not all Thais are so tolerant, his dad used to cut all dresses he found to pieces and was very angry for his son for being "that way". But that behaviour is unusual, mostly what I have noticed Thais do tolerate LBs really well.

Good point! Many guys i have come to know in my life who are totaly macho - and outwardly straight as a dye - dont mind admiting, in confidence, that they have had a homosexual encounter or two. Converseley i know of total homophobes who have been caught cottaging. 'He that protest to much' - etc. etc.

I think that this probably true, but heterosexuality is much more prevalent. I also think that it is natural for heterosexuals to find homosexuality abhorrent which causes a lot of problems! :o

Ignorance is a bliss?

The fact is that homosexuality has been traced at a high probability, with part of the brain looking more like a womans (for a male homosexual) and vice versa for a lesbian.

This on the other hand has gay rights groups worried we soon will have screenings of fetuses for parents that want to 'remove gay kids'.

Ignorance is a bliss?

The fact is that homosexuality has been traced at a high probability, with part of the brain looking more like a womans (for a male homosexual) and vice versa for a lesbian.

This on the other hand has gay rights groups worried we soon will have screenings of fetuses for parents that want to 'remove gay kids'.

Not in a world which promotes homosexuality

OH PLEEZE...stop mixing gays and TS as one.....most of us gay guys actually would not want to stand next to a TS......I always beilieve if you are a guy and wanna f.... another guy...then you are gay...if you are a guy and wanna f... a girl then you are a hetero but I cannot undertsand someone who goes for a something in between.....its quiet freaky actually...no offense meant here at anybody...just a personally opinion.

OH PLEEZE...stop mixing gays and TS as one.....most of us gay guys actually would not want to stand next to a TS......I always beilieve if you are a guy and wanna f.... another guy...then you are gay...if you are a guy and wanna f... a girl then you are a hetero but I cannot undertsand someone who goes for a something in between.....its quiet freaky actually...no offense meant here at anybody...just a personally opinion.

I agree it is very annoying how these mostly hetero people do not see the difference between homosexuals (men who love men) and transsexuals (men who become women, and the men who love them). I am all for diversity and human rights and love, but it is really unfair to homosexuals to think we really have much in common sexually with transexuals, at all, other than our shared HUMANITY. I continue to think the political alliance of gays and TS people is a mistake. If anything, the TS people should ally with the WOMEN's movement, because they are women.

A little antidote from my personal experience. The stereotype in mainstream gay life of a drag queen performer is of someone who can never get any, because gay men usually have no interest sexually in a woman/man. On the contrary, there are Mexican bars in the US who have transexual performers. Hetero identified Mexicans flock there in droves, they desire these freaky divas, because they are straight men. Got it now? Most everyone enjoys a cross dressing performer once in a while, but why would a homosexual man be attracted to anyone posing as a woman?

Edited by Jingthing