Everybody Else Does It

billd766

I started the thread for 3 reasons.

1  Everybody else seems to do it.

2  I seemed like a good idea at the time.

3  I wanted to see what the responses were like.

I am slightly disappointed that you have had to resort to such a post billd766 as your normal posts are usually very thoughtful and informative, but I understand that the temptation must have been very strong, given that the other posters of "Please congratulate me for posting X hundred posts of sheer drivel" topics have been getting congratulations from people that I thought should have known better. All I can do is hit the "ignore user" button - but not for you, billd766. Not yet :o

RDN

Surely everybody is allowed a moment of weaknes once a year.

I promise to wait for another year for the next one.

DJ Pat

There was no point, as many of yours seem to have little point but as it is a forum and we are supposed not to slag people off, I formally apologise for what I have just said.

Today I have been a member for 1 year and in that time I have only managed to complete 88 posts.

Am I a slow poster or is it that I read a lot of the posts and only post on things that seem interesting.. :o

And the point of this thread is?

........to reveal once again just how pathetic, bored and stupid YOU are!

Today I have been a member for 1 year and in that time I have only managed to complete 88 posts.

Am I a slow poster or is it that I read a lot of the posts and only post on things that seem interesting.. :o

UP YOURS TROLL :D

Am I a slow poster or is it that I read a lot of the posts and only post on things that seem interesting.. :D

UP YOURS TROLL :wub:

Obviously the sad DJ Prat is not the only one around here who's "bored, pathetic and stupid". :o:D:D:D