Liquor Licence Needed

Not a very complicated matter I would think. You will need a licence to sell Thai alcoholic beverages, and another one to sell imported liquor. If you are selling cigarettes you also need a licence for that, and some but not all municipalities also require a licence to sell food. At the different upcountry locations where I have operated restaurants, I always obtained these licences without any trouble at the ampher (municipality).

In Bangkok, or more specifically Thonglor, I wouldnt know where to go, but why don't you just ask in a Thonglor restaurant or bar where they have these licences displayed behind the counter, as they are legally obliged to?

Not a very complicated matter I would think. You will need a licence to sell Thai alcoholic beverages, and another one to sell imported liquor. If you are selling cigarettes you also need a licence for that, and some but not all municipalities also require a licence to sell food. At the different upcountry locations where I have operated restaurants, I always obtained these licences without any trouble at the ampher (municipality).

In Bangkok, or more specifically Thonglor, I wouldnt know where to go, but why don't you just ask in a Thonglor restaurant or bar where they have these licences displayed behind the counter, as they are legally obliged to?

Thanks for the info.. I think I found what I need now.

CS