Exercise Paraphernalia

Kees5

Hi, looking for a shop (sports shop?) where we can buy a 'Medicine ball' (plastic ball about 12 cm diameter weighing about 1 kg) and a foam roller, about 15 cm diameter and 150 cm long.

Preferably in Pattaya, but if not, Bangkok would do.

Edited by Kees5

there is a store on the upper level of the Outlet mall, on the side close to Tepprasit boulevard. there is also a store inside the Royal Garden shopping facility adjacent to the b2S book store on the3rd floor, across from the escalators on the side of the mall closest to the beach, more or less "kitty corner" to the benihani of New York japanese restaurant. i know what a medicine ball is, as i have been using one as a foot ottoman for almost 50 years. i would like to express good luck in this endeavor and i hope there will be no snide remarks to follow.

there's a sports shop on the 3rd floor in the big C shopping center - north pattaya.

in the back area they have all kinds of sporting goods and exercise equipment - I've bought free weights up there and some mats, they might have what your after.

there's a sports shop on the 3rd floor in the big C shopping center - north pattaya.

in the back area they have all kinds of sporting goods and exercise equipment - I've bought free weights up there and some mats, they might have what your after.

I think you'll find it's on the second floor.

Would this depend on your nationality? British - ground floor / American - first floor; British - first floor / American - second floor - and so on.

Would this depend on your nationality? British - ground floor / American - first floor; British - first floor / American - second floor - and so on.

Yes, if you are British the sports store mentioned is on the 1st floor - if you are American it is on the 2nd floor - no nationality will find this store on the 3rd floor - I think only the cineplex is on the 3rd floor.