How To Solve The Southern Problems?

Covertjay

What should the governmentdo about it?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do paper birds crap Tippex...??

Maybe! Toxin owns one of the largest paper companies here though. Hmmmmm.

Your right BKPKThai, they are second class citizens here, Buddists constantly refer to them as the 'bandits'. Doesn't help. The musim nations need to lean on the Thai govt hard. Them some progress could come. Thai go to work in the middle east in the thousands.

Except (I think) Saudi Arabia where some Thais stole the Saudi crown jewels, parts of which have been seen in the High So' pages being sported by members of the Thai royal family. Arab/Muslim pressure could work.

Do paper birds crap Tippex...??

Maybe! Toxin owns one of the largest paper companies here though. Hmmmmm.

Your right BKPKThai, they are second class citizens here, Buddists constantly refer to them as the 'bandits'. Doesn't help. The musim nations need to lean on the Thai govt hard. Them some progress could come. Thai go to work in the middle east in the thousands.

Except (I think) Saudi Arabia where some Thais stole the Saudi crown jewels, parts of which have been seen in the High So' pages being sported by members of the Thai royal family. Arab/Muslim pressure could work.

Ridiculous :o .How come this leftover farang compared the two circumstances in the same way and offered the same solution. Try to use your little brain to think differently :D .

Grow up or shut up. I would prefer that you shut up, but I suppose that's too much to ask.
Are you going to offer any reasoned argument or just the redneck simian jibes of a bitter old man?
Ridiculous  .How come this leftover farang compared the two circumstances in the same way and offered the same solution. Try to use your little brain to think differently  .

I pointed out how one was excluded from the other. Only one solution was offered. Read carefully or join my grade two class. Are you going to offer any reasoned argument or just simian jibes and insults you sad man. :o

Arjans better anyhow, some intelligent posts there. Bye.

Grow up or shut up. I would prefer that you shut up, but I suppose that's too much to ask.

Are you going to offer any reasoned argument or just the redneck simian jibes of a bitter old man?

Ridiculous  .How come this leftover farang compared the two circumstances in the same way and offered the same solution. Try to use your little brain to think differently  .
I pointed out how one was excluded from the other. Only one solution was offered. Read carefully or join my grade two class. Are you going to offer any reasoned argument or just simian jibes and insults you sad man. :D

Arjans better anyhow, some intelligent posts there. Bye.

Dickie,

He doesn't want to grow up or shut up. :D He loves to bark. That's what losers always do. :o