Polar Wall In Cm?

sparrow

Let me ellaborate:

I'm thinking of exstending my house to have a roof terrace over an out side dining area. I'm in a moo baan and not got a lot of space so thought if i'm doing this work maybe i can install a basement under what i just mentioned to maximise living space from the area of land.

The only basement i've seen in thailand was nee deep in water so was wondering if polar wall or some such product or equally good technique existed in thailand or should i just stear well clear?

The other thing i'd worry about is digging a ruddy great hole so close to the house that it might decide to slide in to it. :o

Advice apprietiated

I think the basement idea is a non starter here. Give this some thought. How about 2 floors with the upper being an open sala above which could be the dining area. You could enclose the bottom or leave it open also. Check out Baan Saen Doi in Moo Ban Nai Fun2 for an idea of what I'm talking about. I eat outdoors and I wouldn't have it any other way.

http://www.baansaendoi.com/

Let me ellaborate:

I'm thinking of exstending my house to have a roof terrace over an out side dining area. I'm in a moo baan and not got a lot of space so thought if i'm doing this work maybe i can install a basement under what i just mentioned to maximise living space from the area of land.

The only basement i've seen in thailand was nee deep in water so was wondering if polar wall or some such product or equally good technique existed in thailand or should i just stear well clear?

The other thing i'd worry about is digging a ruddy great hole so close to the house that it might decide to slide in to it. :o

Advice apprietiated

Not popular (For one, they tend to get dank from the humidity), basements work depending on where you are in Chiang Mai (water table, soil conditions, and so on)

You need an architect who can arrange for an engineer to assess your situation.

Here are two:

[email protected]

[email protected]