A new thai order ..?

francois

hi'

after the new official clean-face for software, here comes another battle-horse ... no more foreign doctors ..!?

where are the most of Thai doctors do for their main study ?

abroad of course !

soory, James, but this time it's not only for good looking to the western investers, it's about health, and if no foreigh doctors are not allowed to wotk anymore here ... well,

what to say, do the government believe that there are enough doctors in the country, the so-called language fence is an unacceptable excuse for such a missplaced way of thinking.

I wish, they will reconsider their point of view ...

and this make me feel, like a Thai journalist wrote one day in the Bangkok post: "stop the bus, I want to get off"

do anyone think that xenophobia is going a little too far these days in this country where we like to live in ?

or is it just an old remaining of the scary colonilalism ?

like someone said, bring your money, but not your skills ...

isn't it a pity, to see all this ?

All countries have their proportion of Ding-bats,Schit-sos and lalla-rats its just so unfortunate that a wonderful county like Thailand has more than its fair share. I would try not to worry too much since I recon common sense will ultimately prevale.Otherwise what would we have to write about?..Play the game and go back to childhood...it works.. :o