Pool Companies In Phuket

Royale

I'm thinking of having a pool built.I've seen many ads for pool companies here in Phuket but would like someone to point me in the right direction when it comes to choosing one.I'll need someone to clean it after too so don't want a company with crappy after sales service.Thanks.

I'm thinking of having a pool built.I've seen many ads for pool companies here in Phuket but would like someone to point me in the right direction when it comes to choosing one.I'll need someone to clean it after too so don't want a company with crappy after sales service.Thanks.

Does the fact that there are no replies mean there are no good pool companies in Phuket, or is it just that the 34 readers of my post don't have one, or do you want me to just take the plunge ( pardon the pun) and go with any? :o

Does the fact that there are no replies mean there are no good pool companies in Phuket, or is it just that the 34 readers of my post don't have one, or do you want me to just take the plunge ( pardon the pun) and go with any? :o

maybe none of us has dealt with the issue...........???

When we were building our new Kata small condo about 3 years ago we contacted a number of (so called) leading pool building companies on Phuket Island. Quite frankly the response was from dismal to disappointing. I ended up building our pool by myself (as in with my own building workers), although I did get some consultant services by Steve Soaper of TSC Phuket Co Ltd 076-240591 and bought all the pool equipment from his company. I found Steve to be by far the most straight talking of all the pool people. He's an American, been in Thailand for a very long time, and it's at least worth talking to him about your pool requirements.

I have get my Pool last Year November from Desjoyaux Phuket.

Not cheap,but good Quality with 10Year Warranty!

Also a very good Service!

The Company has over 40Years Experience Worldwide.

Ask Richy 081-9586756

or Reena 076-209145

www.desjoyauxasia.com

Robinsons

Thanks Livinginkata and Robinsons for your replies and information. I'm afraid i don't have a building company of my own and to be honest would be terrified even trying to build a pool by myself, i'm just looking for a good professional company who will do all the work from start to finish and not create another job whilst doing so,as so often happens here.

Robinsons, are Desjoyaux and JD Pools the same company? I pass them both often, looking at their logo they look the same.

Thanks Livinginkata and Robinsons for your replies and information. I'm afraid i don't have a building company of my own and to be honest would be terrified even trying to build a pool by myself, i'm just looking for a good professional company who will do all the work from start to finish and not create another job whilst doing so,as so often happens here.

Robinsons, are Desjoyaux and JD Pools the same company? I pass them both often, looking at their logo they look the same.

No its not the same!

Here you can read why!:

http://www.readbangkokpost.com/business/in...ty_or_techn.php

Robinsons

. I'm afraid i don't have a building company of my own and to be honest would be terrified even trying to build a pool by myself, i'm just looking for a good professional company who will do all the work from start to finish and not create another job whilst doing so,as so often happens here.

Perhaps I was not clear. TSC build pools and will do all the work + after sales, cleaning etc. I viewed some of their work before using their services.

And do you think any of that worlwide experience is used on Phuket?

Don't know the company, but a comment like this is typical sales talk and has nothing to do with the quality.

We had our contractor build the pool and had the pool company come and install components when they needed to be installed.  We used phuket pool company and they have done a competent job in the years for follow up service.  I would think that most pool companies probably don't have their own dedicated construction crews, so they sub out the concrete, steel and tile work to a construction company, while they installed the components.  The above mentioned company could be the exception to this.

I expect that ALL Phuket pool companies sub out the concrete & tiling works. And they only take care of the pipe work and pool equipment. That's why we did all that sort of work with our own guys. If the pool is not too big it might be worth considering a fibre glass pool.

And do you think any of that worlwide experience is used on Phuket?

Don't know the company, but a comment like this is typical sales talk and has nothing to do with the quality.

Lol

When you dont know anything about this Company,than better shut up!

Robinsons

Went to Desoyaux or whatever, was quoted 1,000,000 THB when I laughed they said ok 600,000. Walked out as you would. Went to Navinda, good service,prompt and problems sorted out no problem, still get good service after 2 years. 5 houses in my Soi, all now have Navinda pools and no-one unhappy. Can I ask for commission please lol.

This is for lined pools, don't know about tiled.

DJ do charge like a wounded bull !!!

Tho in my rental house they have a somchai install and its problematic, simple idiot stuff, now I have been messing with one I could design and build one pretty easily but you do need to think about some concepts.

We had our contractor build the pool and had the pool company come and install components when they needed to be installed. We used phuket pool company and they have done a competent job in the years for follow up service. I would think that most pool companies probably don't have their own dedicated construction crews, so they sub out the concrete, steel and tile work to a construction company, while they installed the components. The above mentioned company could be the exception to this.

We used navinda about five years ago paid 400,000 baht, always leaked they tod us that the team that worked on our pool where new :o they came and looked a few times played with silicone no joy, in the end we had to take all the tiles of and srart again cost 280000 baht

Lol

When you dont know anything about this Company,than better shut up!

Robinsons

I will if you don't just mention the sales talk here as the truth.

When Desjoyaux has build my Pool i have seen its absolut true that they have a lot of Experience,in Phuket too!!!

Tell me why not in Phuket?

You have ever owned an Swimming Pool?

Do you know anything about Pool Materials and Equipments?

Whats your Problem? :o

Robinsons

When Desjoyaux has build my Pool i have seen its absolut true that they have a lot of Experience,in Phuket too!!!
I believe you there. I have said nothing about them being not professional or in any other way no good.

I just believe, as I wrote, that: "over 40Years Experience Worldwide" is nothing else than a sales pitch, and adds nothing to the quality.

I believe you there. I have said nothing about them being not professional or in any other way no good.

I just believe, as I wrote, that: "over 40Years Experience Worldwide" is nothing else than a sales pitch, and adds nothing to the quality.

When i have the choice between a Worldwide Wellknown Company with many Experience and an No Name "Newcomer" without any Experience so its better to take the Newcomer for the future?

Nothing for me,dont want to loose too much...specialy in Thailand...

I hope now you understand what i mean :o

Robinsons

I'd say we stop this and get back to the subject, because you are concluding things from my words that I have not said nor implied.

There really is no point at all in this discussion.

Thats true,the Threadstarter Royale has asked something about Pool Companys and i have give him an Informative Reply!

And than you was starting your lols,as in many other Threads too.... :o:D:D

Robinsons

Thanks everyone for your input. I've called a few companies to come and give me a quote and some more details. Think i will avoid a tiled pool as i can imagine there would be many problems, although they look beautiful.

>>Thanks everyone for your input. I've called a few companies to come and give me a quote and some more details. Think i will avoid a tiled pool as i can imagine there would be many problems, although they look beautiful.

Mine's been fine for 5 years.  Just make sure you get references from prior construction jobs.  Why go with something you aren't as happy with looks wise as you would like to be?

• 2 months later...

I have get my Pool last Year November from Desjoyaux Phuket.

Not cheap,but good Quality with 10Year Warranty!

Also a very good Service!

Ask Richy 081-9586756

or Reena 076-209145

www.desjoyauxasia.com

Robinsons

Same here, built mine in November 2005 and so far they provided great after sale service. If I have any problem they come immediately and fix it. On other hand, Navinda is much cheaper but their filtration system is not up to standards. My neighbor has theirs and he seems to be very upset.

Edited by CroBiker

• 4 months later...

Call my mate Peter living in Phuket , he is an Aussie Pool Builder has a registered business in Phuket and built many pools here ..... better standard than any local or thai builder....... ...

• 9 months later...