Thai Police Teaches Drunk Farang A Lesson

TheDon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXQCuvXW5D8

I think posting it in this forum is ok, if not im sure the mods can move it. Found this and thought it was pretty funny, now thats a snap kick that would pass my standards

Yeah incredible :o an almost paralytic unable to stand farang gets thrashed by a Thai, good contest yawn, shame the Thais little legs were to short to get the correct height.

I think posting it in this forum is ok, if not im sure the mods can move it. Found this and thought it was pretty funny, now thats a snap kick that would pass my standards

HI Donk,

Seen this on youtube before, admittedly the guy is a <deleted>, seemed to be spitting at bystanders by the look of it, but be honest, the guy could hardly stand or raise his hands to defend himself properly!

I have 4 daughters who I would expect to put this guy down without being harmed theselves.

Let be honest, the cop's kick wasnt that good either, if the guy was halfway sober he would have absorbed that kick and likely spun the little cop around by the ankle and launched him into the next soi!

If as you say that snap kick passes your standards best you dont go out alone in sidney without mummy, because big fella, pathetic kicks like that will just result in you irritating you opponent and likely get you hurt. :o

Better still stay in and keep reading your comics, its far safer for you.

Roy gsd

Edited by roygsd

It was just too fast for the un trained eye to see it. I saw it hit him about 19 times. But does this happen on a nightly basis in Pattaya?

If you sit in a drunken stupor spitting at passers by it's likely to... Try not to drink so much when you go out Don.

It was just too fast for the un trained eye to see it. I saw it hit him about 19 times. But does this happen on a nightly basis in Pattaya?

Well I was comparing it to MY definition of a kick that connects :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqcnQJJxrgU

:o

nice telegraph, at least it connected and wasn't read I guess.

This is my idea of a kick to the head. 75kg Thai guy vs. 100kg Polynesian bloke in the K1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9xOyNDCoM

What a hero, thankfully did'nt shoot him

Thats what i was thinking, he used far to much energy Kicking him, why not shoot him, hit him with a phase gun or use the classic batton around the knee caps or head :o

He barely hit the guy with his kick to the shoulder and wound up pushing him down. The most dangerous part of this incident would have been if the guy would have struck his head on the ground when he went down. The cop was lucky that a strong wind did not blow the guy over before he had a chance to take him out. Staying reasonably sober is probly a much safer way for farangs to conduct themselves in public. :o

Well I was comparing it to MY definition of a kick that connects :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqcnQJJxrgU

:D

nice telegraph, at least it connected and wasn't read I guess.

This is my idea of a kick to the head. 75kg Thai guy vs. 100kg Polynesian bloke in the K1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9xOyNDCoM

Nice..needs an Ong Bak finishing though :o

for once I really have to agree with " the Don" although it was snap kick, and if look real close, it did,nt really connect

the stupid lager lout who never should be let out of UK just cashed in his chips in the face of an overwhelming force.

If more cops in USA/UK, the world were like him we,d have less of that filth in the towns there.

I,ll probabaly upset all those whining die hard liberals that are the first ones to scream blue murder when they,re victim of crime, but I,ll back that cop any day.

For once

THANK YOU MR THAI POLICEMAN

kick didn't even connect.

That's what's funny - didn't connect but it "passes Don's standards"... Must have looked worse when it was coming towards his head (sorry shoulder).

The 12 year old kids on the right could have knock this pisshead over. Hope the kids learn a lesson from this revolting behaviour. This guy is nothing short of farang scum.

Edited by jayjayjayjay

HI Donk,

Seen this on youtube before, admittedly the guy is a <deleted>, seemed to be spitting at bystanders by the look of it, but be honest, the guy could hardly stand or raise his hands to defend himself properly!

I have 4 daughters who I would expect to put this guy down without being harmed theselves.

Let be honest, the cop's kick wasnt that good either, if the guy was halfway sober he would have absorbed that kick and likely spun the little cop around by the ankle and launched him into the next soi!

If as you say that snap kick passes your standards best you dont go out alone in sidney without mummy, because big fella, pathetic kicks like that will just result in you irritating you opponent and likely get you hurt. :o

Better still stay in and keep reading your comics, its far safer for you.

Roy gsd

in defence of the Don ( hav,nt things changed)- well if your from Oz and have 4 daughers no cop would have a chance because most ( I say " most" not all, some are tops) of the women there I,ve seen there , no matter what age act/look behave more macho than the so called aussie man.

Did you have them for protection of procreation?( did I spell that right?)

I,d challenge all those so called oz, you,ll alright mate macho men to withstand a good muaythai kick in the head- but hang on, sorry, you right.

Don and me are wrong... You,re right mate....! get the camera out!

You need something most aussie men do not have to effect a KO- a brain!

Yes, its sort of grey roundish thing that usually sits in between most mens ears. Your evolution, or lack of , sort of denied you it I,am afraid...

You cannot shut something down that does,nt exist, sorry mate.

By the way, kick, launch a cop here into the next soi, will have you, and probabaly your 4 daughters and wife running for their lives for the rest of their lives,

thats the cold hard reality, I neither like nor condone it, but its the way things are done here.

Would you want that? would you want to risk that for your family? answer- No.

So, a far more enlightend response would be prefable

but he caused first blood.. the cops got my backing

off to read me comic with the Don

"but he caused first blood.. the cops got my backing"

"off to read me comic with the Don"

yep you stay with ya films's

speaking as a uk pisshead, who regulary gets into this sort of thing, "caused first blood??? what the fock?? the guys worked 6 months , saved his money come to thailand, to pattaya, to get wrecked, he knows hel_l get a kicking in the cells , he knows hel_l pay a fine in morning, and he'll still go out do same on that night, why not, its whats expected of you if from uk, and one more enie little thing, the vidieo dosent show who the fock started it????

chris

Its pretty obvious he started something as he is drunk as a skunk. See him spitting on the children? If I was there he would of been eating through a straw for the rest of his life.

I wonder what happend to him after the cop took him away?

Its pretty obvious he started something as he is drunk as a skunk. See him spitting on the children? If I was there he would of been eating through a straw for the rest of his life.

I wonder what happend to him after the cop took him away?

"Its pretty obvious he started something as he is drunk as a skunk."

just cos you a "drunk" dosent mean you a total asshol_e, he may well be piessed as a fort, he may have been in a bar having a good night and maybe one of those nice little children might have been trying to "borrow" his phone and wallet from his drunken pokets, maybe he relizes this and trys to get up????

"I wonder what happend to him after the cop took him away?"

been in many police cells all over world, they have to have the last word, he will have got a kicking, but he's a big boy, a couple of dry days and off we go :o

chris

I don't see anything necessarily wrong with what the cop did. The farang looked trashed out of his mind and it looked like he was about to get violent anyways. If this happened in the U.S. he would have been tased and beaten multiple times for spitting and being an ass in public. I think the Thai cops were actually sort of lenient. I doubt that kick was meant to hurt just to surprise so they could take him down.

Also, I had fun reading some of the amateur tough guy comments on Thaivisa and how they would manhandle all thai cops. Is that farang one of the posters here or something? I wouldn't be surprised if it were.