Friend Needs To Hide Phone Calls To English Wife. How ?

Jessy

Peace Blondie, this thread has not got anything to do with bar girls whatsoever; I don't know why you made that association?? The post is about cheating. And the purpose of the post was to find out if someone knows a way of hiding caller Id when phoning the UK. The only person who has mentioned 'bar girls' in this entire thread is yourself in your last reply. The historical interpretation you gave of a hypocrite is interesting - what actors say on stage but do off stage etc, but, a hypocrite is also someone who moralizes about something to other people and then does the opposite of what they say themselves. I am sure most people who replied to my post are NOT hypocrites, but I suspect some are. It was a dig at them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said that man!

There is no suggestion of any forbidden subject in this thread apart from by a mod that would appear to be threatening. I would consider an apology in order.

For all that has been said the OP's friend might simply be looking for Thai boxing venues not availible in Europe, not even drinking alcohol has been mentioned. I think some people should stick to the facts.

Well said that man!

There is no suggestion of any forbidden subject in this thread apart from by a mod that would appear to be threatening. I would consider an apology in order.

For all that has been said the OP's friend might simply be looking for Thai boxing venues not availible in Europe, not even drinking alcohol has been mentioned. I think some people should stick to the facts.

Then I suggest you do the same! The OP has quite clearly stated what this thread is about:-

The post is about cheating. And the purpose of the post was to find out if someone knows a way of hiding caller Id when phoning the UK.

For those people who offered a constructive response, regardless of whether they approved or not, thanks for that. To the others I say, "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." I suspect that are a lot of hypcrites in and around Pattaya. Fair enough. But to The Philosopher I say, I wouldn't dream of having an English wife as I find western women wholly unattractive. I expected some people to disappaprove and feel they had to reply to this thread by moralizing and voicing their feelings, and perhaps with just cause, but your response was by far the most immature.

Hahahaha you really take the cake, asking questions so " your friend" can cheat on his wife, and that makes someone else immature.

Donot defend yourself by pointing at hypocrites in and around Pattaya, that was not the issue, or in any way related to your question.

You are just trying to pave the way so "your friend" can cheat on his wife, well you didnot give him a muture answer, so what does that make you ?

I cannot stop laughing.

Peace Blondie, this thread has not got anything to do with bar girls whatsoever; I don't know why you made that association?? The post is about cheating. And the purpose of the post was to find out if someone knows a way of hiding caller Id when phoning the UK. The only person who has mentioned 'bar girls' in this entire thread is yourself in your last reply. The historical interpretation you gave of a hypocrite is interesting - what actors say on stage but do off stage etc, but, a hypocrite is also someone who moralizes about something to other people and then does the opposite of what they say themselves. I am sure most people who replied to my post are NOT hypocrites, but I suspect some are. It was a dig at them.

I has everything to do with bargirls how else is Jessy or his friend (whoever) going to saisfy the objective of the trip in such a short time frame. I would say it even goes as far as bringing the forum into disrepute. How about the following senario Jessy or his friends wife (whoever) finds out about where the advice to deceive has come from making the forum look like an advice centre regading bargirls. Should be terminated.

Edited by The Philosopher

Slightly OT, but a few years back I returned from the UK several days early so that I could take a GF for fun in Samui. Every time I called my real Thai GF I pretended that I was still in the Uk. Same problem as another poster - as I stopped in the street to speak with real GF, the nearby restaurant in Chaweng was shouting out their menu in Thai for all to hear, including real GF!

That relationship ended shortly afterwards :o

Simon

Thank you to Cuban. Several people are barking up the wrong tree. The thread is becoming farcical and amusing. It's amazing how people are so quick to jump to conclusions and start moralizing and pointing the finger and become almost threatening - when they don't know all the facts. Perhaps it was my mistake for the way I started off the thread. Anyway, as I mentioned to Peace Blondie earlier, and now to The Philosopher, this post has got nothing to do with bar girls. Just because your minds jumped to this assumption, does not mean everybody else's minds does also. Incidentally, I am just wondering, if I had just written to another poster in the same tone and manner that The Philospher has just written about my post, asking the thread to be terminated etc, would the moderator find it acceptable? Getting back to the thread, okay, I cannot defend my friend's antics, after all he is deceiving his wife. I am not going to try to defend this. And I will not say whether I approve or disaprove myself, but he is a good friend and I will try my best to help him with the phone situation whatever. I live in Thailand, but I don't live in Pattaya so I may not even be there when he arrives, though to be honest, if I get time off, I will try to travel to meet him for a night out as he has promised me a few beers. So whats all this about bargirls ?? My friend keeps popping over here to enjoy a few nights on the town with his Thai girlfriend who he is obssessed by and has been supporting for several months. She works in a hotel. Maybe he is stupid and it is madness, but we all make mistakes. It's up to him what he does. Yes, he is deceiving his English wife and some people will voice their disapproval, but people shouldn't immediately start making false allegations and hidden threats when they don't know all the facts. Back to the original purpose of the post, thanks again to the people who posted constructve advice about how to cover caller ID from Thailand so it's not seen in the UK.

That's a good question Jangot. I have no idea and to be honest it's not my problem. One of these days his luck will run out. He was very lucky on his last trip because, apparently, after he returned to his house in the UK he noticed part of a Thai bar leaflet promoting a Happy Hour stuck to the bottom of his shoe. He spotted it before his wife did.

i have a feeling that if the OP is looking for some side action, and thinks he can hide it from the wife, im pretty sure the wife is also cheating and is probably better at hiding it than the OP.

she's probably what they are calling in the US ofAmerica now a "cougar". can anyone define "cougar"?

Jessy - your mate sounds like a right card, coming all the way to Thailand for a couple of days just to get his nuts. Class.

Anyway, it's shaping up to look like an expensive weekend;

Flight - 60,000 THB

Hotel - 3,000 THB

International phone calls - 20,000 THB

'Companionship' - 10,000 THB

Lube - 345.57 THB

Terrible behaviour mind you.

The look on his wifes face when she gets a dose of the clap..................Price less :o

Or Herpes

Or HPV

Or HIV

Timeless!!

The historical interpretation you gave of a hypocrite is interesting - what actors say on stage but do off stage etc, but, a hypocrite is also someone who moralizes about something to other people and then does the opposite of what they say themselves. I am sure most people who replied to my post are NOT hypocrites, but I suspect some are. It was a dig at them.

So you must be refering to your friend now.

Am I reading this correct? :D

Jessy's friend wants travel over 20,000Km round trip for a 3 day bender with the boy's not 3 days of nooky with the girls. :(

Jessy also writes "I wouldn't dream of having an English wife as I find western women wholly unattractive", Then I assume that it is Jessy not his friend, and if his wife is not a western woman then would I be correct in guessing she is Thai.

Maybe we should not be judging him on his morrels... but to leave his Thai wife in old England when she could be catching up with family and friends is just criminal. :D

every time time he posts he seems to be digging a bigger hole for himself, no wonder she dose not believe him. :o

If true, he should be tied to a lamp post and horse whipped, then tossed naked into a pool full of jelly fish.

:D:D:D

BB

Get a VOIP calling card eg dee dial, and call at a ceap rate. The number comes up as an in country one in the called country. He can tell his wife he was saving money, at 1.5B/minute to a land line it will cost very little to keep the fantasy alive. 250B card has kept me talking for over 2hrs to Oz. :o

Not so sure how to lose the passport stamps.

Easy - lose, or accidentally damage/destroy the passport itself on return. Extra cost of course, but, seldom is cost is an issue when there's fire in the loins.

Jessy, sorry for perhaps poking fun earlier - Fair play, you're trying to help your mate out and you've asked a decent question regardless of the reasons behind it - the answers to which I'm sure will serve plenty of people in the future.

Sommaz, thanks for a bit of support. Cheers mate. Basil B, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I can only assume you haven't been following the thread or maybe you have but you simply can't undrstand it. Your ludicrous assumptions are wholly wrong. Please don't get wound up, but can I suggest you read over the last few posts again please. The only part of it I will bother to comment on is the part when you talked about my friend travelling half way round the world for three or four days at a time. This is the only part of your post that is corrrect. Yes, he has done this a few times, and yes, I think it is madness, not to mention the huge expense, and when you consider that it takes a day to get here and a day to travel back. But he is my friend and I will support him, even if he is deceiving his English wife (notice I said English).

using a calling card will achieve what he wants

but maybe he should be looking ahead and start stashing the assets before the inevitable

"I'm going on a shooting spree tomorrow at the kindergarten. What weapons and ammo should I use?"

I suggest javelins , it stops them running through dooways to get away.

[/quote name=MisterFingers' post='2129929' date='2008-08-06 05:43:13]Try to coach a buddy in Europe to sound like you.

Then get him to call your wife, answering questions with questions of his own, and uttering vague metaphors.

:o:D:D

Great minds always think alike, I have always been suspicious of posts that basically start "I have a friend..."

BB

......."This one time at Band Camp............."

lol

One way around the passport "problem" is to get a 2nd passport.

My company arranged a second one whilst I was juggling business and work visa's working in Saudi. I'm not sure its legal but it does come in handy at times, particularly with the 90 day rule.

The trick is not to let anyone in immigration ever see both of them at the same time. One colleague once did this when transferring in UAE and his feet didn't touch the ground as he was put back on the plane he had just arrived on (it was back to Shanghai so he wasn't that unhappy).

Londo

Its hard to recall a thread that had so many off topic posts and flames.

...and no deletion or warnings.

The guy asked about something that most find immoral but not illegal.

...and not against forum rules. Don't see cheating as a prohibited subject.

I am solidly against cheating. But the childish whining about it here is rather depressing. We seem to cultivate a kindergarten here sometimes on TV.

Sommaz, thanks for a bit of support. Cheers mate. Basil B, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I can only assume you haven't been following the thread or maybe you have but you simply can't undrstand it. Your ludicrous assumptions are wholly wrong. Please don't get wound up, but can I suggest you read over the last few posts again please. The only part of it I will bother to comment on is the part when you talked about my friend travelling half way round the world for three or four days at a time. This is the only part of your post that is corrrect. Yes, he has done this a few times, and yes, I think it is madness, not to mention the huge expense, and when you consider that it takes a day to get here and a day to travel back. But he is my friend and I will support him, even if he is deceiving his English wife (notice I said English).

If he has done this before, how did he get over the phone problem on those occasions?

A friend of mine who lives in Spain tried to hide the fact that he came to Thailand on one occasion to his ex girlfriend who lives in England.

God knows why he had to hide this fact to an ex girlfriend, but that is not the point.

He got caught out as he had his phone switched off while playing golf and the ex g/f tried to call him. Needless to say the "the person you are trying to contact........." message was in Thai.

When he tried to deny where he was his ex said " unless they are speaking Thai in Marbella now you are ****ing lying"!!

One way around the passport "problem" is to get a 2nd passport.

My company arranged a second one whilst I was juggling business and work visa's working in Saudi. I'm not sure its legal but it does come in handy at times, particularly with the 90 day rule.

The trick is not to let anyone in immigration ever see both of them at the same time. One colleague once did this when transferring in UAE and his feet didn't touch the ground as he was put back on the plane he had just arrived on (it was back to Shanghai so he wasn't that unhappy).

Londo

Yes it is legal, had two for 25 years, when I renew one I photo copy the other,

and send it with the one I want renewed. All you need is a letter from your company,

the form and the money.

One two call, I block when I have to ring the x wife in UK, saves her ringing me back

crying she cant aford her new life she wanted so much.

If it works for me, it should do for you.

:o

Aw c'mon, if we could not try to take the high moral ground, the soi dogs would be stepping over us.

"I'm going on a shooting spree tomorrow at the kindergarten. What weapons and ammo should I use?"

AND:

I suggest he cheat openly. Tell the little woman he is going out to have some strange poontang. Maybe bring the Thai lady back to Blighty and set her up as a proper mia noi. Or just retire in Pattaya and frolick until his willie rots off.

You are batting a 1000 PeaceBlondie! Way to go!

Hilarious!

:D

java script:add_smilie(":o","smid_37")