Body And Mind Gym By World Club

BlackArtemis

I am a member but do to a pulled muscle, dengue fever and a messed up liver all in the past month i havent been there for awahile. I was pumped to feel good enough to get back in yesterday and it seemed it went out of business!

Can anyone shed some light onto this?

BA, no info on the missing gym.

But welcome back to the land of the living....glad to hear you are feeling well enough to work out.

A Canadian friend from my gym was laid low with dengue in the last month or so....he's just getting back into the swing of things.

That can be some mean ugly #?&%!*&........

Apparently the gym will be back in about two months (they claim to be doing rebuilding work).

They assured my friend, who is a member, that membership will be extended to allow for the couple of months out of action. This is of course if they are being honest!

I heard they were moving to the gym over at the Novotel. Who really knows ? They've been having some odd changes over the last yr or two. Membership prices went up then down again. They changed their id system, and then refitted a side room. I loved the small but equipped ghetto gym; it's very conveniently located for me, but now I don't know. Wait n see of course.....

BA, no info on the missing gym.

But welcome back to the land of the living....glad to hear you are feeling well enough to work out.

A Canadian friend from my gym was laid low with dengue in the last month or so....he's just getting back into the swing of things.

That can be some mean ugly #?&%!*&........

Thanks, I'm still not 100% though, my liver got messed up due to dengue, but the dr's said i can walk and jog lightly.

As for the gym, in 2+ months I move back to America, I guess I will rejoin Kawee for the time being.

I still have 8 or so kilo to lose to get rid of all the excess fat of being a lazy SOB in highschool and University, haha