One Way Ticket To Thailand

Well, I have gotten 3 tourist visas from them (one a double entry) and a non immigrant o. I highly doubt that I could be lucky that often.

I have no reason not to believe you. However, most people read the list of requirements before putting their passport and money in the mail. If you don't follow the list of requirements, you are subject to rejection. It might be helpful to people to state the date you last managed to get a visa without following the requirements, because if it was recent that would be encouraging to people who can't or won't follow them. If it was long ago, much less useful info.

My passport is at the Korean Embassy at the moment, so I am not sure of the dates. The non-imm was the most recent. I got it in April. The double entry was obtained in April of last year. The others were prior to that. I believe both were within a year prior. FWIW, I did all of my dealings in person with the embassy in Washington. I did nothing by mail. I confirmed what was needed by phone prior to going down there.