Prices For Genuine Ms-software

siam2007

I have VISTA, which is not in English, since it came with my new notebook that I bought in my home country recently. so far, I do not have any kind of office-package, but am in need to get one now.

Since MS is the common thing, i plan to buy a light version (if such thing exists) of MS-OFFICE in English, and even switch to a VISTA-version in English, as nobody will be able to give me support anywhere in Asia, if VISTA is only in my mother tongue.

is there any chance to check the prices of reliable dealers ? any Thai-based online-shops that offer genuine software-products? and is there a price fixing for the MS-software-products, so it doesnt matter from which reputable dealer to actually buy them ?

I used to buy most of my computer-related stuff from HARDWARE-HOUSE-chain-shops and no complaints so far, but I would like to make myself more familiar with the prices before going there and handing over the money....

oh and yes, in this case I indeed DO WANT "MS-products" so please do not refer me to Linux, office-packages from other sources or any kind of freeware. just to make it clear :o

Edited by siam2007