Flight Prices (etihad)

JASON THAI

Hi I will be bringing my GF and son back to the UK from the 13th Sept until the 29th Dec and was wondering if any of you know the rough prices of flights from BKK to London for these dates I would like to fly with Eithad.

Cheers

Jason

Edited by JASON THAI

Hi I will be bringing my GF and son back to the UK from the 13th Sept until the 29th Dec and was wondering if any of you know the rough prices of flights from BKK to London for these dates I would like to fly with Eithad.

Cheers

Jason

J...go to their site....http://www.etihadairways.com/etihadairways/global/en/home/home.htm

I do not know if you can get better with a local agent....maybe

Cheers

Jason

J...go to their site....http://www.etihadairways.com/etihadairways/global/en/home/home.htm

Cheers

Jason

Hi Jason. Sorry about last post. Dont forget if you go to Etihad web site. You will have to go to booking page before you see the True cost inc Fuel charges Ect Ect

I have still fond them to be the cheapest.

But like the last poster said you may get a deal at a local Travel Agent.

Dont forget tell her to pack the warm clothes, and not to bother bringing the flip flop's. Winter woolies :o

No there site is very expensive unless you use your fight miles which I won't do as I want my free flight at Xmas

Actually I find the site pretty much on target with what the agents offer, though if you book Etihad with Mighty Travel on Silom they usually knock off an extra 1000 to 2000 and they can normally get the cheapest "Q' FARE available if sold out.

Last year I had some friends going to Paris and the Etihad office actually recommends Mighty Travel. Also they very generous with baggage allowance. Join their milage program and after 2 round trips you get 30K per person.

No there site is very expensive unless you use your fight miles which I won't do as I want my free flight at Xmas

Actually I find the site pretty much on target with what the agents offer, though if you book Etihad with Mighty Travel on Silom they usually knock off an extra 1000 to 2000 and they can normally get the cheapest "Q' FARE available if sold out.

Last year I had some friends going to Paris and the Etihad office actually recommends Mighty Travel. Also they very generous with baggage allowance. Join their milage program and after 2 round trips you get 30K per person.

Hi,

Just been reading a post on this site warning of travel agencies that take your cash and dont pay the airline for the ticket, so the travellers either pay again or return home, be careful and if possible deal direct with the airline seems to be the best advice.

Roy gsd

Edited by roygsd