Glasgow Celtic

jietjon

Hopefully Lenny might get them together and explain that it is allowed in the rules to the game to begin the game in an alert state of mind,and no law that says you have to sleep for the first 10 minutes. :realangry:

To be fair salty it could have been a cricket score in the first half. They are just a much better team imo.

Look forward to Sunday with confidence. wink.gif

Hi Guys hope you enjoyed the game - I DID !!

Trouble is we need to get "Rent-a-Kill" in to fumigate the away end at Ibrox after the vhermin polluted it.

Was disappointed to see poor wee victim Neil couldn't be bothered to go to your end to thank TGFITW after the game - poor show - maybe the love-in is coming to an end :lol:

BTW i've seen cleaner looking tramps sleeping in cardboard boxes at Glasgow Central than Neil Lennon. Unshaven, tatty, dishevelled filthy appearance - represents your club perfectly. After all - "you're ALL Neil Lennon". :whistling:

55 here we come :D

Toodle Pip

Hopefully Lenny might get them together and explain that it is allowed in the rules to the game to begin the game in an alert state of mind,and no law that says you have to sleep for the first 10 minutes. :realangry:

It will be fine Sunday if Samaras is taken out of the equation.

Are you watching it on the tinternet, Salty ol' son?

Did not see it at all CB,almost as bad as dial up here.

Things are beginning to look ominous. I hope you were wearing your Sunday Best while you were watching. :rolleyes:

It will be fine Sunday if Samaras is taken out of the equation.

Are you watching it on the tinternet, Salty ol' son?

Did not see it at all CB,almost as bad as dial up here.

Things are beginning to look ominous. I hope you were wearing your Sunday Best while you were watching. :rolleyes:

Yeah - full Leprechaun outfit complete with ginger beard and green wellies. :D

Watched England win at the rugby in the

afternoon then saw the 'Tic humped in

the evening. A Sunday I will quite quickly

forget, methinks!

Saturday was a good day for me. Sensational win for our chaps over Australia. Stumbled on a repeat of yesterdays game

when we were 1-0 down. Very disapointing 2nd half display. They handed the inititive to the opposition. None of us expected to get an easy ride but our guys did not compete at all. :ermm:

Scottish League Cup last night and we had

a comfortable 2-0 win over Ross County.

Our mates across the city went out to Falkirk!

They don't seem to like Cup games that lot . . :lol: .

Surprise that result. Hopefully our lot might begin to get the finger out from now on. :ermm:

Scottish League Cup last night and we had

a comfortable 2-0 win over Ross County.

Our mates across the city went out to Falkirk!

They don't seem to like Cup games that lot . . :lol: .

Surprise that result. Hopefully our lot might begin to get the finger out from now on. :ermm:

Hope so too. Lenny has said that his and the teams heads

are on the chopping block after the Old Firm result.

(See today's Daily Record site for story)

Would be nice to see some positive results for a good while.

1-1 at home to Udinese in the wee hours of

this morning. This means we must get back

to back wins against Rennes in the upcoming

double header, methinks, to get to the next

stage. No problem . . . ;) .

Home again so saw the game at tea time here. Soft penalty given to the Italians. Makes it very difficult now to get out of the group. Need to go away and actually play to try and get back into the frame. Celtic played reasonably well last night.

Spongeman, if it was my decision then 'yeah.'

That was the worst Celtic display in memory.

Absolutely woeful. I thought the 1st half was

bad, but I had no idea what was in store after

the break. 'Team!' Team my arse.

Lenny's face said it all every time the cameras

went to him.

Probably getting in the back door to Europe is

too much for him. A serious rethink is in order.

<deleted>, I hate Monday mornings.

• 2 weeks later...

Spongeman, if it was my decision then 'yeah.'

That was the worst Celtic display in memory.

Absolutely woeful. I thought the 1st half was

bad, but I had no idea what was in store after

the break. 'Team!' Team my arse.

Lenny's face said it all every time the cameras

went to him.

Probably getting in the back door to Europe is

too much for him. A serious rethink is in order.

<deleted>, I hate Monday mornings.

Come on chaps "this isn't the end - this is the beginning" - remember ? :whistling:

Give poor wee Neil at least until Xmas - PLEASE !

Who else would give Samaras a new 3 year contract after scoring only 3 goals ALL last season and 0 goals so far this season ? :unsure:

And it's adios to outgoing chairman Baron Reid of Cardowan ( strange he accepted a peerage of the United Kingdom ) then went on to be Chairman of a club who hate all things British ??

I for one would love him to stay on. During his tenure Celtic have won 2 out of a possible 9 domestic trophies. Their superior rivals RANGERS have won SIX.

Good luck and wish you more success in your next job your lordship. :lol:

Sawadee Khap :jap:

Kilmarnock 3 Celtic 3

Another shocking display by Celtic disguised to some extent by coming back from 3 down to snatch a draw. Our defence continues to be abysmal and every team in the SPL must now fancy their chances of a goal or two against us. The only reason we are not even further behind is that Rangers were caught at the post.

It is rapidly going beyond despair to indifference. A Management change perhaps but in that scenario you wonder where they unearth a "Messiah". :realangry:

Stokes proved his worth yesterday.

He never stopped. Not a quitter,

that's for sure.

But our defence is in tatters.

Roll on Thursday night.

He is quoted today as saying they "stood up for the manager in the 2nd half". The first half was unacceptable, It was a catalogue of errors.

Maybe in future they might stand up for him for the entire game, and try to stay awake in the back four. :annoyed:

Hibernian 1 Celtic 4.

An inspired first half of the 2nd half saw Celtic turn a 1-0 deficit into a 4-1 lead. Behind after 4 minutes when Mastorovic conceded a needless corner Celtic fell asleep and Fraser had to boot clear straight to Sproule whose shot cannoned off Mastorovic and in. Celtic had the better chances in the 1st half . Stokes hit the post and wide and Hooper missed from close range. Stokes should have done much better witha free header. In a breakaway with Celtic caught too far up them pitch we were saved when Hibs player had a poor touch and Fraser was able to smother.

Wondering at half time was this going to be another League Cup mishap but within a minute James Forrest receiving at a angle cut inside and outside again before unleashing a terrific shot across goal and low into the corner for 1-1. In the 58 minute it was Forest again playin a 1-2 with Stokes who gave a terrific return and Forrest finished clinically into the corner. 6 minutes later Stokes with another free header from a corner made it 3-1 and in the 69th minute Hooper beat the offside trap and finished well for 4-1. Sproule was later sent off for Hibs and Celtic coasted to the final whistle. A comprehensive win in the end but the defence still looks anything but secure. :ermm:

0-0. We scored 4 goals against them

midweek away from home in 45mins.

Now we cannot score one in ninety

at home. Beggars belief.

Lennon is quick to blame the press in

today's papers, but he needs to shoulder

a lot himself methinks.

Maybe the rumour of him linked to the

Leicester job would be a blessing if it

came true!

Not that surprising CB. An odd decent performance is interspersed with some consistently way below par performances. 13 games gone and no way back in the Championship. It is far more likely the gap will widen rather than narrow. Dark days for the faithful. :ermm:

Edited by salty