Thai Love Links With Cm Ladies?

helpisgood

Hello,

Has anyone had any good and/or bad experiences with Thai Love Links, especially with finding good ladies living in the Chiang Mai area? Are there many of them in the local area? Also, how much do they charge? I saw that they are advertised on this site.

Thanks!

Hello,

Has anyone had any good and/or bad experiences with Thai Love Links, especially with finding good ladies living in the Chiang Mai area? Are there many of them in the local area? Also, how much do they charge? I saw that they are advertised on this site.

Thanks!

I'm a regular on TLL but as a (albeit farang) lady, I don't have to pay. If you choose to join, please keep a good sense of humour about the potential seriousness of the nice ladies who chat there. Use common sense (as you would anywhere in Thailand) and consider this chatroom a good source of amusement!

Thai Love Links do not advertise on Thai Visa but are a google based ad. To tell the difference, look at the bottom of the ad, in very small letters, it says Ads by Goooogle.

I have been a Thai Love Links visitor for a few months. I think it is an excellent operation. Many very nice ladies in Chiang Mai and throughout the Kingdom. If you have a decent photo, there are many ladies who will be interested in you

I have been a Thai Love Links visitor for a few months. I think it is an excellent operation. Many very nice ladies in Chiang Mai and throughout the Kingdom. If you have a decent photo, there are many ladies who will be interested in you

The problem is that the camera never lies, i.e. you need to be good looking to get a "decent" photo of oneself. Either that or a photocopy of your bank balance :o

The problem is that the camera never lies, i.e. you need to be good looking to get a "decent" photo of oneself. Either that or a photocopy of your bank balance :o

Ajarn wrote "if you have a decent photo", he did not say it had to be current or even of you!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a shortage of thai men in cm or are the lovely ladies realy interested in my mind and body lol.We are back to the same statements of she isnt a bargirl,i met her on the net or in a bar lol.My experience of having a laugh on some websites are that they are far worse thanthai girls working in a bar.